Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to WW jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bear Jew78

07-20-2011

Anybody got some good idea's about how to play WW jungle. beginnig of every game people ask me if im jungling and i never try because i dont wanna risk losing the game i have only just gotten into playing him, so anybody got good builds or stratergy's for WW jungling?

krzyboi

07-20-2011

Get a cloth armor and 5 pots( not necessary to get as much pots because he heals)and raise your Q first Go to the blue golem with the team for some protection. Tell either mid or 1 person from bot lane to leash for you so you know you wont be able to die alone from blue. Attack the blue golem and keep pressing Q and pop up a health potion and get him to half way, once he's half smite it and kill small minions beside him. Once you past this you reach level 2 and you are good to go kill other jungle minions with your q and don't worry bout running out of mana since you have blue. Try to gank early game.

CrispyKreme

07-20-2011

right click and occasionally press w and q

Ryuzakku

07-20-2011

Well since you're Warwick I go with a longsword and a health pot and that should be all you need to take blue

Roxas

Recruiter

07-20-2011

Quote:
krzyboi:
Get a cloth armor and 5 pots( not necessary to get as much pots because he heals) Go to the blue golem with the team for some protection. Tell either mid or 1 person from bot lane to leash for you so you know you wont be able to die alone from blue. Attack the blue golem and pop up a health potion and get him to half way, once he's half smite it and kill small minions beside him. Once you past this you reach level 2 and you are good to go to kill other jungle minions with your q since you have blue. Try to gank early game and remember to never die from blue at level 1, you'll look embarrassed and make the team judge you as a noob.

Wrong. why the hell do people say cloth for WW? Stupidiest idea ever.

Also we don't know what level you are because runes matter a **** lot for jungling.

krzyboi

07-20-2011

Quote:
Stylized Beat:
Wrong. why the hell do people say cloth for WW? Stupidiest idea ever.

Also we don't know what level you are because runes matter a **** lot for jungling.

If the team is tanky, build cloth into madred's......you're right about the runes, but many people without runes dominate in jungling as well.

Divide N Conquer

07-20-2011

get some flat armor runes and armor pen runes/quints. start off with cloth armor and 5 health pots ( you can change this up later, but do this at first when ur just learning the jungle and how to do it)

get your Q skill first.

start at blue golem, have a teammate or 2 leash it for u, if you dunno what that means, ask somebody, someone will eventually tell you. make sure to tell them to back off before you kill it so you don't lose xp. use a health potion as soon as u get hit once.

smite at lvl 1 does about 450 dmg. do NOT use smite until the golem is around 450-500 health... the golem has high regen so don't start off using it.

get your W skill, you should be lvl 2 after blue golem if nobody took ur XP

proceed to the wolf camp right below golem. keep using health pots as needed to keep ur health up.

once wolves are down, proceed to the wraith camp just to the right of the midlane. use ur Q and W and health pots. attack the big wraith first, it has a pretty nasty life drain and if u leave it to last it'll hurt u alot.

once wraiths are done, proceed to the 2 normal golems at the bottom part of your map. keep your health up with potions and Q.

u should be lvl 3 after you finish killing the 2 normal golems, then proceed to get the red buff. by now, your smite should be back up, and use it again to finish off the red golem. at lvl 3 smite does around 500 dmg, so time it again.

bam, you are now lvl 4 with a double buff. proceed to go back to base and buy stuff, or try and go for a gank, depending on how much mana/life you have left. usually bottom lane or mid.

and there u go, that'll get u started.

i was scared of the jungle for a very long time, everytime i tried i just failed soooo misreably and f'd my team up.... so try this out in a beginner bot game a few times till you get the hang of it. don't forget runes are important. get nothing but flat armor runes and armor penetration quints/runes.

once you get comfortable, you can switch up your route and runes/items a bit.

that is how i jungle WW.

Vitiose

Recruiter

07-20-2011

Troll?

PuddinFarts

07-20-2011

right click,press q occasionally

buy tank items and 1v5

/thread

HeartlessXiao

07-20-2011

Lanewick is on par with junglewick. Just saying.