Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demvarien

07-20-2011

Look, I really don't want to be that guy who is QQing all over the forums.

But I have not seen a Mordekaiser not shamelessly carry his entire team to victory in WEEKS, no matter what he builds, in 3s and 5s.

So my question to you, the forum, is how the hell do you beat Mordekaiser?

Liabilities

07-20-2011

morde es #1 huehuhuehue

no but on the serious note you just harass until he is level six then everytime you see that white bar under him, dont attack him. when their is no white bar beat the living **** out of him.

also try not to attack him if you guys are near your own minions.

Etherimp

07-20-2011

Don't let him get farmed.
Don't feed him.
Gank him.
Harass him.
Double team him.
CC him.

CC Is the big one.

Redenbacher

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liabilities View Post
no but on the serious note you just harass until he is level six then everytime you see that white bar under him, dont attack him. when their is no white bar beat the living **** out of him.
This is exactly why Mordekaisers carry teams at lower levels of the game. They see a white bar in lane, get scared, and let Mordekaiser control the lane. You're just handing him free farm.

If you don't attack the shield, he'll always have a shield. Auto-attack the shield away, and nuke him to eat away at his HP. His shield is not very strong until later in the game anyway.

Keep pressure on him, he's incredibly susceptible to sustained damage. Let him farm away and you've already handed him the game.