[Champion Concept] Annalyn, the Steel Juggernaut

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Pengo

08-11-2011

I'm not sure if you realize this but you can still put Disassembler Bombs into bushes and get it that way right?

Echoing

08-11-2011

Sure you can. It just only works for one bomb, kinda like Teemo's mushrooms, and you have to get the timing right or it whiffs and they're on to you. What's wrong about that?

The Pengo

10-20-2011

Ill take back all my previous posts and i will tell you my more logical opinion now. Her team composition capability is way to high when playing with characters with any cc why? because she can ult the hell out of them how? assuming she has boots of swiftness an FoN she is automatically faster then the average champion. Co if you have a Cho'Gath,Morgana,Xin Zhao,ww on your team you can easily get 2+ bombs on a target and **** team fights you know why? you just spam your r possible the only way of effective getting away from this champion would be to flash or be a charecter like trynd or shen that has an ability that goes through terrain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoing View Post
Broken passive. You realize how badly this screws over Mundo and Mordekaiser and Vladimir, who are basically all health regen? (Vlad can heal with his Q, but still.) You realize you just made Heimer's passive worthless if you're laning against him? Hard counters to champions are pretty bad to have around, and Vladimir players are some of the most ridiculously vocal people around - just look at how they want Vlad to return to his former power right now.
Guess what you my friend just made? A BROKEN CHAMPION. To hell you can place a bomb at a location taunt an enemy near that location flash or go near that location and tada you just hurt them significantly AND you made them open for your team to attack them. If you play this character right she can be abused like ****. Literally. And her q could do massive damage in team fights. I don't feel like getting TO specific at this time. She need some...major changes.

Bigg Fuddgee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2011

Unlike all those before me, i like this champ, and every champ has a something that could be worked on such as how freaking cheap jax/akali and any other hybrid champ that could just get hextec and be crzy dps and survive, and that's why they nerfed it...
Anyone can be built as a tank its not just your abilities that make you a tank, I personally always build Dr. mundo a tank. You may ask WHY? none of his abilities make him a tank really but a survivable DPS. WRONG. You make Dr mundo a tank, all of his abilities do good damage without building him DPS at all therefore you focus the tank.
This champ actually has a taunt which is extremely good for a tank, shoot thats the only reason why i like shen. Then like echoing said all the debuffs and support she has makes her deadly without doing dps, making people target her just like they target me when i'm tank mundo. It all makes sense.

The balance is good and i like the champion, but it lacks luster. Need some crazy unique stuff out their and her gameplay is different but it isn't crazy. she would most def make a really good tank and she reminds me of leona for some reason. I don't know why.

+1 for echoing
Sent you a friend request Ive been following you in your posts and critism and I enjoy every bit of it. Would love to help and assist you clear this forum of the ****, so that good champs can be seen, if riot does in fact look at this.

Dessim8

10-21-2011

Looking at that passive, I think one thing: BORING! Extra HP5 just doesn't seem that great. Actually, it seems like a weaker but static version of Mundo's, which has an edge because his is every second.
A mundo with 550 HP (his Lvl 1 HP is 522 and he'll likely have at least 1 HP rune to just about reacj 550) gets 1.65HP per second. Meaning he'll heal 8.25HP/5. Comparably, a lategame Mundo with his lvl 18 HP of 2035 still heals more per 5 as he'll heal 6 HP/second.

EVEN WITH NUMBER CHANGES this passive is still just Yawnsville! Now, it also has MP5. The big thing is this passive is still kinda dull. Not all skills need to be stellar, but I'd prefer my passive being more than just a Philo Stone without the Gold attribute.

Q... I don't get it. Anivia's got a very similar skill as you say, and Anivia is squishy as heck, and has a 1 AP ratio compared to .4. Again, numbers are the easiest to change attribute, but they are a ballpark. Still, that's one long ranged poke! It doesn't even give enemies a reason to attack other than thinking "That Bruiser Mage hurts almost as much as Anivia." While not a terrible skill, it doesn't fit the tanky motif.

W doesn't seem like a reason to focus the tank, just a way to get the carry killed by your target. So it synergizes TERRIFYINGLY well with Poppy. Seriously, stick these two in the same lane and nobody survives! Still, 5 seconds is a long time for a debuff, especially one on a possibly 6 second CD. It's not a terrible skill, again, not much for the idea of I Gotta kill this character now.

E in its own right is fine, but it needs a reduction cap. You get a teamfight on a large minion wave and you're literally invincible! All you need are twenty targets piled on, making this an excellent counter for 'pet' champ teams like Heimer, Shaco, Malz and Annie. Imagine you taunt 20 targets just as an enemy is about to cast a big nuke. BAM! You Middle Finger Veigar because you take 0 damage. I'd cap it at 40%, maybe 50. This skill screams tank.

R just... am I reading this right? Tell me honestly. I'm genuinely curious. Yes, the enemy has the chance to get away, but still, 350 damage on a 5 second CD. As odd as it is, we must compare this skill to Nunu's Ultimate.

Now, Nunu's ult has a better AP Ratio, a slightly bigger range... and is easy to stop. It also has more than a minute CD. This skill is the kind of skill you can afford to miss, because with max CD, you'll try again 3 seconds later for another blast of 350 damage. To me, it seems comparable to Lucent Singularity but it doesn't slow.

Even with a higher mana cost to compensate the idea of 'You'll run yourself out of mana' doesn't jive with me, the ability to force enemies away so constantly or risk damage is just rediculously powerful CC. Also, in Dominion, you can just keep enemies off of those points like a deadly boss!

All in all, you call it pure tank! I call it a Tanky burst mage with a taunt. Rolewise, she seems a lot closer to Cho'Gath than Leona in that his mage aspect is meant to shine through a bit.

Honestly, I'd improve the AP ratios so you can have the option of choosing a mage build the way the likes of Cho'gath and Sion have mage build options (Sion's other option being phys DPS rather than tanking)

Is it a terribad champ? No, but with tweaking it COULD work. Also, a new passive, there's great potential for a good glue passive that this champion needs to build its synergy. All in all, its a tanky mage... I feel like I've said this before.

Tooshie Trumpet

12-21-2011

I like the idea alot lol, and I'm all for it XD I +1'd

The ONLY thing that I'm kind of wondering about is that the E sounds an awful alot like Galio's ult. That's the only thing XD Great job with this, I just wanted to point that out :x

Echoing

12-21-2011

I'm not going to defend this champion now. This is when I was less experienced at champion design.

I'll remake her later.

@The Pengo: Troll somewhere else. I may have failed in making an actual tank but your points are still wildly off as usual.

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

07-10-2012

I like your champion so I added her to this page that has links to other good champions

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post26750326

Bog Gobin

Recruiter

07-10-2012

She would be a great tank if you changed her passive to a more defensive ability. I think everybody's criticism is unfair because they say her Ap scaling and abilites are Op. I disagree because she is not a Ap character and if you build Ap instead of defense she would be a weak mage. SO they are wrong. If you build defensively she is a great tank and she has a taunt which is awesome.

Again I like your champion a lot if you change to a new forum page please notify me because there are several good Yordle champions on this page.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post26750326

VmasterVader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

W way to OP, a 20% for everyone too scary
Plus if you had a kalye in lane with her it would be unstoppable. Too much dmg.
Q doesn't really make that much sense
E Taunt really long for AOE where you can flash on top of people.
Plus you would need it to do some dmg to pull tower dmg.
R ult is kinda should also reduce MR too i think.