Gangplank needs one critical buff.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geremiah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

An idle animation, without that, he's just not as good at waiting around as other champs. He has nothing to do!

I think (not sure) GP is the only one without an idle animation, and since i like playing him, even before the buffs, it would just be a good addition.

I know it's small, and doesn't change the game, but it's worth asking.

As for what he'd do, i'm not sure, feel free to suggest additions:

• Wave his sword?
  • Pretend to fire his gun?
  • Russian roulette with his gun? (Obviously no live chambers, he's a pirate, he cheats)
  • Take a sneaky drink?
  • Captain Morgan pose

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Agreed. your prob going to get downvoted though because idiots don't read they just see buff and downvote.

smheck

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of God2 View Post
Agreed. your prob going to get downvoted though because idiots don't read they just see buff and downvote.
Probably.

But then I ate some oranges and it was k.

Geremiah

07-20-2011

I pretty much put buff in the title to get people in here, hopefully they'll read and support the idea.

PhD Pockets

07-20-2011

have him throuw up the captain morgan pose!

Geremiah

07-20-2011

Quick bump, thanks for the support so far, hopefully riot drops in for a read.

Ulfang69

07-20-2011

i thought he actually had an idle animation which consisted of him kinda stretching with his sword going behind his head as he leaned to the side

Geremiah

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulfang69 View Post
i thought he actually had an idle animation which consisted of him kinda stretching with his sword going behind his head as he leaned to the side
Nah, just had him stand there for a good 2 mins in game, all he does is look left and right, which is his normal animation, and the idle seems to be a reset of that, where he kinda loops badly.

Snaketeeth01

07-20-2011

I've been playing GP alot lately, and just a small tweak I was thinking was giving him some black tattoo's on his arm's. Typical pirate tat's of course. Jolly roger, Anchor, barbed wire, stuff like like. Give him full sleeves and have his sleeves ripped off.

As is, he has short sleeve's with majority of his arm's showing.
So let's tear his sleeves off, and give him some ink, possibly even some that go on his neck.

Just a simple way to make him look more badass. Which we all know, Pirates already arrrrre!

Geremiah

07-21-2011

Bump, also with the post above, i've seen a very nice custom skin which gives GP a look more like his chinese art, and it actually looks amazing. Unfortunately i couldn't find it though.