Aegis of the Legion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

07-20-2011

I usually build it 3rd or 4th on Karma.

It is amazing for such a small amount of gold.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Does it affect yorick's minions???

I used to build it on him, but if it doesn't help them no need to in the future.

Lizto

07-20-2011

Aegis is worth WAY more gold than you pay for it when youre with your allies, and even on your own iirc its worth 2100-2200 gold in stats, but only costs 1925, meaning that at all times you get more than what you pay for. Plus the Aura it gives to each of your allies is around 750gold worth of stats iirc, meaning that if youre with all of your allies, youre actually getting around 5k worth of stats...for only 1925. If you see nobody is getting it and youre either tanky dps/tank/support, get it, help your team win, even if they dont know they managed to barely live cause of that extra armor, or they barely killed their target cause of the extra AD. It may save that squishy Ashe that doesnt know she needs resistances to survive, its a very good item. The tank or the support should get it, but if youre tanky dps and nobody is getting it, do one good deed for your team and buy Aegis.

Conewicci

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
Does it affect yorick's minions???

I used to build it on him, but if it doesn't help them no need to in the future.
No, it doesn't.