There are two different kinds of league of legends players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mydogFartzwithZ

07-20-2011

Those who frequent the Tribunal forums and downvote posts which call the Tribunal system bad.

-and-

Those who frequent the General forums and downvote posts which call the Tribunal system good.

Tribunal is bad.
Tribunal is good.
-now its bad again.

Uroboros

07-20-2011

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it still in beta? I can imagine there are a lot of flaws to work on.

LadyLothiriel

07-20-2011

Quote:
There are two different kinds of league of legends players.
In a community with hundred thousands of players, there are only two types of them? That's statistically impossible.

Mísanthropic

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLothiriel View Post
In a community with hundred thousands of players, there are only two types of them? That's statistically impossible.
We live in a binary/duality-driven world, and yet you're saying it's impossible to boil it all down to those two elements [good and bad]? So tell me then, what other types of players are there that extend beyond these two core types? Because unless you were referring to "variants of" the two core types listed above, there's nothing in existence that goes beyond the two [good/bad].

LadyLothiriel

07-20-2011

Quote:
We live in a binary/duality-driven world
Then forgive me for being born in a world of shades and variants, where nothing is just 0 or 1 and good or bad.

If you can't even accept that we are all different people, with different backgrounds, opinions biases, sensibilities, knowledge and upbringing, how will you ever be able to understand the motiviation behind your fellow man's actions? And if you don't understand motivation, always boiling it down to suspecting in others greed, malice and joy over others misfortune, how will you ever be able to really grasp the complexity of any situation or problem?

If you have the feeling you're living in a binary world, you should really go outside more, because you're obviously living inside of a computer.

d0ornokey

07-20-2011

Quote:
No it's possible, the probability is just very low?

Mísanthropic

07-20-2011

Quote:
Then forgive me for being born in a world of shades and variants, where nothing is just 0 or 1 and good or bad.

If you can't even accept that we are all different people, with different backgrounds, opinions biases, sensibilities, knowledge and upbringing, how will you ever be able to understand the motiviation behind your fellow man's actions? And if you don't understand motivation, always boiling it down to suspecting in others greed, malice and joy over others misfortune, how will you ever be able to really grasp the complexity of any situation or problem?

If you have the feeling you're living in a binary world, you should really go outside more, because you're obviously living inside of a computer.
We're all living in a world where we have things like man and woman, day and night, life and death, good and evil, love and hate, happiness and sadness... and me "realizing" this every day of my life is "living inside of a computer" as you call it? You seem to be choosing to call the glass "half-empty" when it comes to my posts, and you'll find any and every means to retort and devalue anything and everything I say regardless, because you just want to be "right" in the end. It's called bias, LadyLothiriel... and it's something you also use to "judge" players with.

SimplyAlive

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post
We're all living in a world where we have things like man and woman, day and night, life and death, good and evil, love and hate, happiness and sadness... and me "realizing" this every day of my life is "living inside of a computer" as you call it? You seem to be choosing to call the glass "half-empty" when it comes to my posts, and you'll find any and every means to retort and devalue anything and everything I say regardless, because you just want to be "right" in the end. It's called bias, LadyLothiriel... and it's something you also use to "judge" players with.
Man and women
Yet there are people who don't feel like either one of them or feel like they are in the wrong body etc..

Day and Night.
Nothing to say here.

Life and death
Yet there are also states of being neither really alive or dead, which can hardly be explained.

Good and evil
This is relative. The ones that is good at some point, might be the evil one in a next conflict. There is no such thing as 'Good and evil' in the real world.

Love and hate
There is alot between this.
I don't love certain things, but I don't hate them either. There is a huge gray area between this.

Happiness and sadness
If you aren't sad, doesn't mean you are automatically happy. Life is filled with so many emotions, it is hard to get the 2 core ones out of them.

And Zeus, you try to devalue everything we say. You are the one that quotes himself for the truth. You are that isn't at the least objective. You are the most biased person on these forums.

Mísanthropic

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Man and women
Yet there are people who don't feel like either one of them or feel like they are in the wrong body etc..

Day and Night.
Nothing to say here.

Life and death
Yet there are also states of being neither really alive or dead, which can hardly be explained.

Good and evil
This is relative. The ones that is good at some point, might be the evil one in a next conflict. There is no such thing as 'Good and evil' in the real world.

Love and hate
There is alot between this.
I don't love certain things, but I don't hate them either. There is a huge gray area between this.

Happiness and sadness
If you aren't sad, doesn't mean you are automatically happy. Life is filled with so many emotions, it is hard to get the 2 core ones out of them.

And Zeus, you try to devalue everything we say. You are the one that quotes himself for the truth. You are that isn't at the least objective. You are the most biased person on these forums.
Man and Woman: Just because they "feel" that they're in the wrong body, it doesn't mean they're not appointed to that body. Man == Man, and Woman == Woman [despite "feelings"; and even their feelings are binary *yes: I am a man/woman, or no: I "feel" like a man/woman instead of what I've been predestined to be].

Day and Night: A predestined symbol of the very definition running our existence. It describes our binary existence [see math/number line/etc.: positive and negative, real and imaginary, etc.]

Life and Death: Oh yeah? What are they? Couldn't the "cannot be explained" part have something to do with "not existing"? Or at least not in this binary existence? I won't say that it's not possible, but I will say that it cannot be detected while we're limited to this existence and its dimensional barrier [i.e.: x/y/z/time].

Good and Evil: Their ability to change alignment from good to evil [or vice versa] has nothing to do with good and evil's existence itself. I was referring to the idea of good and evil, and not merely variants of it.

Love and Hate: How is there any gray area [other than about objects or ideas you've yet not discovered]? If you only love and hate "certain things", then that implies that you do what with them besides the antonym [aka: the opposite]? Does it depend only on the things that you know of and are then able to love or hate?

Happiness and Sadness: So if you're not sad or happy, then what are you. I can assure you that whatever you are, there's a binary offset of it [i.e.: Angry/Glad, Proud/Ashamed, Bored/Entertained, etc..].

I devalue "abuse", and if you're in support of it, then I will devalue your efforts in keeping the said "abuse" window open. I quote myself more so to re-direct one's attention and remind of something I think is vital, and not so much to win some sort of "ego" contest. And if you feel I'm the most bias person on these forums, then you're entitled to your opinion. Your opinions however, are not automatic facts just because they came from your mouth/mind/keystrokes/w.e..

SimplyAlive

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus In A Speedo View Post

I devalue "abuse", and if you're in support of it, then I will devalue your efforts in keeping the said "abuse" window open. I quote myself more so to re-direct one's attention and remind of something I think is vital, and not so much to win some sort of "ego" contest. And if you feel I'm the most bias person on these forums, then you're entitled to your opinion. Your opinions however, are not automatic facts just because they came from your mouth/mind/keystrokes/w.e..
Haven't you ever read what I responded to you? I am against abuse too!

Bolded part: You are the one here that holds his opinion for the truth. I have information/red posts to back my statements up. You have nothing at all! You are the one who sees his own posts as facts and truth, so don't tell me that I think I have all the facts.\

(You are also the one who literally said that whatever you said was the truth or a fact. i have never mentioned that.)