Am I the only one to find Jax dominating every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James Pringles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2009

I'm more afraid of a well built Master Yi, but that's probably because I'm primarily Kassadin and THE SLOW IT DOES NOTHING OMIGOD *flash* *rift walk* phew.. should've silenced him first.

Don't have that problem with jax

To be more on topic though, don't think Jax is OP, strong yes, but not OP. Especially with the addition of these 3 new characters and their miriad of disables (blitzcrank im looking at you o_O), as with all melee DPS if the disabled enough or focus fired (if needed) they just whither.

And he *did* just get the nerfbat, poor ol' Jax

Diezehl

09-11-2009

Reason why Jaxx is OP:

'You can build jaxx however you want and he will make your team dominate teamfights.'

The only way to reverse this is to directly counter him, but note the 'build him however you like bit' if he is running around with 4khp and banshees veil for example you are humped.

Yesterday we confronted a jaxx who stacked hp + soulstealer and zhonya's ring, at first i respected the fact that their jaxx built ap, untill i realised that the simple fact that he had the hp of a tank and his passive/stun meant you could build him with sunshine and lollypops and he will still tip the balance.

I have -never- complained about jaxx, but after seeing what he can do when he is partly built like a tank, well it disgusts me!

Vins

09-11-2009

I saw a jax stacking Ap only >.> at first i was thinking like wtf is he doing but when he started having some woot woot AP i understood something-.-'

Diezehl

09-11-2009

Well i was always under the impression that jax needed -alot- of ap to pull that build off, but i played against a jaxx who had around 200 ap +zeal at level 18 and just demolished our team, the reason? He had so much hp we couldn't take him down in 1 stun so he just bounced around locking us down in teamfights, his damage output was of no consequence, but it was not low.

Xenostalker

09-11-2009

I have seen newb Jax, noob Jax, and pro Jax many times before. Pro Jax = overpowered in some cases. Newb Jax = feeder and usually tries to solo every hero in sight - failing each time. Noob Jax = Runs at towers and through walls of creeps at level 3 to try and kill an enemy champion at 90% health.

Summary: Jax is fine as far as I am concerned. I think to sum all of your arguments up: Jax is heavily depenedent on items (more-so than other Champions) and certain builds render him either powerful, weak, or in the middle.