Am I the only one to find Jax dominating every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dulhyra

09-08-2009

Its goes both ways in the games I've seen. But without knowing the actual skill level of the person playing him. Trying to call nerf on him can be difficult. Any character that gets farmed up will be a headache. The only issue I have with Jax is his massive amount of dodge and that's it.

TheChief

09-08-2009

Jax is easily the most op char in the game and needs to be hit with the nerf stick quite hard.

LameLikeMike

Adjudicator

09-08-2009

lol just to add a little bit more to the "dont nerf jax again yet"

the other day i had a really good game with the little EVIL mage whos name escapes me right now. anyway I hit level 18 and there jax was maybe lvl 15, but anyway, I was doing so well that I started getting a little stupid, I went in there base alone was attacking there towers anyway, long story short I was a little under 1/2 hp Jax just spawned and ran for me, jumped on me blah blah blah, anyway I stood toe to toe with him and killed him, with a mage, end game.

Jax is not THAT OP.

TheZeroFaReal

09-08-2009

Learn 2 Caster

somewhere

09-08-2009

tbh, i have not seen a jax in my last 20 games >.<

Kaerar

09-09-2009

I want to play as Jax with that fishing rod!

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Jax, from personal experience, is far from OP. If people focus fire him early or just generally shut him down, he will take a lot of time to catch up or possibly just become virtually useless to the team he's on. He has many counters now, and casters are always your friend against him.

RiskyNight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLikeMike View Post
18-0-4 is a decent pub game at best, if you are claiming that jax is OP on 18 kills then you should play a little bit more before you start deciding what is and isn't OP.

I think Jax is fine for now, the biggest problem in fact is that people think he is still OP and towerdive or attack whole teams and then feed. He still needs some tweeking but I mostly see noobs failing with jax lately I know someone good can still dominate pubs with him but he is no longer a one man team.
Just because i scored high once with him doesnt make him op, scoring high every game with him does. If you really do not own with him its either because you bought the wrong thing or you dont know the game. That said, there are many counters, and also some heroes that are more overpowered, that doesnt change the fact that if jax is overpowered.

btw. 18/2/4 doesnt mean no teamwork, since jax hits hard/fast and can jump, he is just gets lots of last hits. Doenst mean no teamwork, just means hes op, or does it take a 0/20/20 to call some guy teamwork player?

dungl

09-09-2009

i played JAX 1 time, and i rly think he is ridiculous OP, its the dodgeing skill it has like 4,5 sec cd to have an powerfull aoe stun, and then just rightklick and with his ult he strikes everything to death. The only items he needs are the dodgeing boots then its gg.

He is rly rly op and i will never play him again beacause i i know he is much too imba.

Twigg

09-09-2009

He is not that OP >.< please don't rage on the forums just because you got raped by a player that far surpassed your abilities that just happened to be using jax. Sure he's a good hero. Do we want to change that? No. DotA has taught us that when nerfed too much, heroes become obsolete and then left in the gutter. He's a good hero, although i must agree an additional 0.5s cd on his counter strike might do the trick, stop raging on jax. Long Live the Lamppost.

"Learn 2 Caster" QFT