So who is kind of dissapointed about Monkey King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butterface

07-19-2011

< this guy for 1

despondent

07-19-2011

not this guy

BRAVEYpl0x

07-19-2011

I am. His kit just isn't very impressive. I love his W, but the rest feels like a recycle.

MowheakenPidgen

07-19-2011

i was hoping he could place bananas that people could trip on or something more monkey like..

dovvntempo

07-19-2011

not me.

He seems like a bruiser who is going to be able to do a fair amount of burst, play mind games with people, and have a great amount of mobility. I'm going to love playing him I think.

Rahveel

07-19-2011

at first i thought he looked awesome... and tbh, it is impossible to know for sure until we see what his skills scale with, and CDs, but honestly my initial impression is that he will be a AD/APen melee/tanky... kinda not what i was hoping to see, the must have had so many cool ideas for how to do this awesome concept justice. his clones were a skill in the right direction.. but im not quite as excited as i was before.

it is far to soon to loose all hope for him. he might just synergize in an awesome way. will have to wait and see..

scyperrrrr

07-20-2011

i like everything... except his ult. looks too much like garen's. i'd prefer something more awesome looking than a spinning monkey king..

frankybeanz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by scyperrrrr View Post
i like everything... except his ult. looks too much like garen's. i'd prefer something more awesome looking than a spinning monkey king..
yes totally agree. when i saw his attacks i was like OMFGASETRDSGFASDFAHWEGASD and then the ult and i was like meh ok is that it?????? i thought u would get goku's power poll, and smack people's faces in not spin to win. sadface........

Dark Winston

07-20-2011

wrong forum, idiot.