Make a champ by fusing 2 current champs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galthram

07-20-2011

I'm really sorry, but I have to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InwardChaos View Post
Twisgot (Twisted Fate and Urgot)
Twisted F@got

- - - - -

Can I fuse 3?

Garen+Leona+Shaco=Wukong

Am I doin' rite?

P3W Gizeh

07-20-2011

There you go:
Trashe (Tryn and Ashe of course)
Ranged
Higher Crit with lower life and higher Crit when not attacking.
Q Slow Shot that heals on hit.
W Cone of arrows that reduce opponents AD
E Standard Hawkshot Then you have 3 seconds to spin towards the revealed area, doing damage on your way.
R Fire a huge Crystal Arrow. Opponents hit by it or its splash damage are not able to take your HP below 1 for 6 seconds.

Tantalis

07-20-2011

yi+xin = icanrightclick

KaXaSA

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by galthram View Post
i'm really sorry, but i have to do it.

Twisted f@got

- - - - -

can i fuse 3?

Garen+leona+shaco=wukong

am i doin' rite?
Attachment 227170

Amberleh

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om3gaW3apon View Post
FUUUSION!!! HAAA!!

get in depth with making a champ from fusing 2 current ones. try your best to make them reasonable and not some crazy op nonsense, and just have fun with it. if anything, just give me a combo of heroes, and ill make one for you.

Morgayle - Ranged AP mage/support

passive - gives 10/15/20% spell vamp. healing takin from the passive spell vamp increases her ap by 10% healed for 5 second (10 second internal coolown) spell vamp increases at lvl 7 and 13

Q:Bindings of Reckoning - Fire a skill shot that deal 90/140/190/230/280 (+0.5ap) and snares the target for 1.5 seconds and makes the target take 6/9/12/15/18% more damage from Morgayle for 8 seconds. 15 second cooldown

W:Pool of Judgement - Lay a pool of magic for 6 seconds that judges the target for a effect depending if the target standing in it is an ally or enemy

Ally: heals allys standing the pool for 15/25/35/45/55(+0.15 AP) per second and increases thier armor and magic resist by 3/4/5/6/7 per second.

Enemy: Deals 30/40/50/60/70(+0.2 AP) magic damage per second and lowers thier magic resist by 4/6/8/10/12 per second.

E:Shield of Fury - Morgayle is granted a spell shield for 3 seconds that blocks 1 spell. if a spell is blocked Morgayle gains 20/35/50/75/90(+0.4) Magic damage on her basic attacks and they splash for 40/55/70/85/100% of damage done.

R: Divine Blessing - Morgayle blesses a ally champion with a shield that removes all crowd control effects and prevents them for 3 seconds. When the shield ends, it explodes in a violent magical force that stuns all nearby enemy champions for 1.5 seconds and deals 200/300/400(+0.6ap) magic damage
I hope this is a troll post, because if it is it's brilliantly hilarious.

Veka

07-20-2011

...I think my Fusion champ would be the most OP o.o Karth + Soraka, his ult is gonna heal team and does dmg...and his Q can heal if a ally hit by it or do dmg to an enemy and his W gives Mana to teamate that walks thru and slow enemy, while his E just utterly rapes you o.o maybe add in Soraka Q with his E :P, idk the most OP champ in my mind that will get BAN asap.

Om3gaW3apon

08-08-2011

4:30 am and bored bump

zxlkcf

08-08-2011

Trolaf

Less HP means more damage, attack speed and crit, you have an ulti which prevents death AND all forms of CC and you have Spinning Splash which now does true damage.

Do I win?

VengefulSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemRainbows View Post
Trolaf

Less HP means more damage, attack speed and crit, you have an ulti which prevents death AND all forms of CC and you have Spinning Splash which now does true damage.

Do I win?
Already suggested (with different Champion name, and bad combination of Bloodlust/Undertow)

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3W Gizeh View Post
Morgana and Kayle would never fuse together. They hate each-other. Read the lore pls.
Look out for this power nerd. He's here to kill your imagination.