Gameplay Preview - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necro Epidemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdays View Post
from experience from Phantom Lancer, his W won't trick ANYONE. As soon as you stop moving, we know that's a fake
okay, I normally don't comment, but I know a thing or two about tricking people from my short time on shaco, but that comes in as a huge advantage, stop moving and people will think you used it and move away from you to avoid the aoe damage that is not coming, then you really use it when they come back for you and run away. I mean not to mention you use that on a bush set up with your ultimate for the win. hide in a bush and right before they get there shaco trick behind them, they attack your clone and you use your garen ultimate which pops them up and your clone aoe attacks them too. then if they flash away you flash after them and yi alpha strike to them and reduce their armor with jarven Q...wait it's almost like all of his skills are a combination of other skills already in the game...

Plur Lyfe

07-20-2011

nice eyesbrows and facial expressions..

Sephitian

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didros View Post
okay, I normally don't comment, but I know a thing or two about tricking people from my short time on shaco, but that comes in as a huge advantage, stop moving and people will think you used it and move away from you to avoid the aoe damage that is not coming, then you really use it when they come back for you and run away. I mean not to mention you use that on a bush set up with your ultimate for the win. hide in a bush and right before they get there shaco trick behind them, they attack your clone and you use your garen ultimate which pops them up and your clone aoe attacks them too. then if they flash away you flash after them and yi alpha strike to them and reduce their armor with jarven Q...wait it's almost like all of his skills are a combination of other skills already in the game...
I agree.

My first thought was actually a ninja shaco :P

Hatenight

07-20-2011

Don't hate me for this but I can smell an OP champion approaching

Necro Epidemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephitian View Post
I agree.

My first thought was actually a ninja shaco :P
I like to think of it as a shaco that is harder to take down and does more damage and gets away more easily with a chance for a killing blow while he does it.

Raedoz

07-20-2011

sooooo jax + shaco + garen?

Necro Epidemic

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xif View Post
sooooo jax + shaco + garen?
in order it is:

Q - Jarven
W- Shaco
E- Master Yi
R- Garen

am I the only one that put all four together at once?

Stion

07-20-2011

/drool

XxFreakShowxX

07-20-2011

So when does he come out?

DptBear

07-20-2011

I just watched this again, and he STILL looks like the most unoriginal hero that has been released in at least the last 8 months.