Gameplay Preview - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sniper Q8

07-20-2011

i must buy that monky XD and plz riot FIX ur server !!!

shadowblazr

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
It actually behaves identically to as if you push 's' so i have had some success lately running into a bush and pushing 's' - they just ignore me as if I were a clone. Since the clone procs AoE damage after a short delay, if they think it's a clone, they will back off.

In theory it doesn't seem like it may trick people that well but in practice I've had a lot of fun - and success - with it.
Just something I thought about, what if you made it when you use his skill, the clone will continue to do what you were doing (auto attacking, walking to a target location or what ever). This way you could use it as an escape or you could use it to do some really nice setups on people.

Jovis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-20-2011

i hope to be much more expensive (like 15.000 ip) cuz i have almost 100.000 ip with all champs, runes, etc and i dont know what to do with all that ip money.. :P

Zannypants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Why the **** didn't you *******s get this creative with Leona? Instead of recycling 4/5 of her ****ing abilities.

MXmaniac

07-20-2011

ya the champ looks awesome. but the servers are being pretty tempermental lately have'nt they...such a dissapointment

DexEvil

07-20-2011

I bet he will be nerfed.
btw same abilities from dota yornero

ƒantasm

07-20-2011

i think this might be bs i really hope its not but...knowing riot.. and how this guy was acting it might be. i mean just look how the dude acts then think about his abilitys his passive will make him tanky then he can ****ing charge in spin and duplicate himself? cmon that will be ****ing op if this guy is actualy coming out i see a lot of penta kills coming his way.

Shadowsaint

07-20-2011

lmfao. New champ and we cant even play the ****ing game. You guys fail.

7alon

07-20-2011

the people that work on the servers may fail, but the champ developers...

plz take my money and my sisters.

ƒantasm

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovis View Post
i hope to be much more expensive (like 15.000 ip) cuz i have almost 100.000 ip with all champs, runes, etc and i dont know what to do with all that ip money.. :P
in game name plz?