Gameplay Preview - Wukong, the Monkey King

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

flokiaAOE

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazxz View Post
Just do everybody understands, adding a new map is going to cause more server problems the adding a new champ, just sayin
if they are incapable of maintining their servers then it's their own **** fault that everyone will move to dota 2

Kulim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by flokiaAOE View Post
if they are incapable of maintining their servers then it's their own **** fault that everyone will move to dota 2
I love seeing comments like this. Not everyone is going to instantly move over to DotA 2 over League of Legends. I don't get why people think they will. And besides; its not like DotA 2 won't have issues of its own. All online games have issues.

Demonicous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Looks like Xin Zhao had questionable relations with a Monkey in the Jungle... I always knew there was something wrong with Xin

TaknLives

07-21-2011

Does anyone know when he comes out?

Kiddalee

07-21-2011

This is like a Champion Spotlight but less instructive, less attractive, and harder to understand. Don't bother making Gameplay Previews.

NoJo2211

07-21-2011

Champion Spotlight is way better.

Tadiken

07-21-2011

I AM GETTING THIS CHAMPION! I dont care if he sucks he will still be fun.

MarregaStinger

07-21-2011

No heros, yes maps.

Zombie Goddess

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulim View Post
I love seeing comments like this. Not everyone is going to instantly move over to DotA 2 over League of Legends. I don't get why people think they will. And besides; its not like DotA 2 won't have issues of its own. All online games have issues.
Yes but there a full release game, there bugs will be small.
I'm not sure if you've only been here for one maint. but there is bug's after every single one of them.
Ontop of that the server lags so often that people get fed up.

Expect a real game to have real servers and real bug fixes.

DotA2 will take alot of people from the LoL community, even more if they don't get there stuff together.

There saying they are going on what we want,
There going on what they want that they know will get them more money.
Sure, for all we know, there working on Maps, working on fixing the server, but theres been no noticable progress twords this, which is why many people are irritated.

I myself, plan to play both LoL and Dota2, mainly due to friends on LoL,
But some people are, and will be, fed up with LoL by the time Dota2 hits the shelf.

plus, gatta realize how many people on this game are true DotA players from way back when.

Just like *** will lose a decent amount of people for it.

Dobry Den

07-21-2011

I feel like this was an Adderall commercial.