I'm almost level 30 and I still suck?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunflame

07-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akava View Post
heh, Had mentioned that in my first attempted post, which didn't go through. I have all the runes for Akali except my last Quint since I'm 29.

As for the other advice of using Q, it's valid advice for sure, sadly the exchange (as least in my experience) when dealing with ranged champions is just not in my favor. At least when trying to last hit afterwards.

I guess my biggest question is, how does an Akali counter a ranged champion so she can get last hits and harass at the sametime?

Thanks for the replies.
You don't... you just try to last hit with Q and W... stay alive... level up to 6 and WTF own them at that moment when you have 3 charges of your ultimate.

Akava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Thanks again for the feedback.

I guess I was expecting too much out of myself, thinking that a carry had to have a finishing kill score of at least 15 or at the very least the highest kills. My runes are close, but I still don't have both passives active at level one.

I start off with a Doran's blade and then if I die get a Tome. If I don't die, I wait for Sheen. I'll look into getting both passives with runes and masteries and being able to start with potions. That sounds like it might be what I'm looking for to counter harassment.

Also, the Gunblade might be a good idea too, I'll also look into that.

FareWars

07-20-2011

Smart cast.

Degato

07-20-2011

I really need to learn what Akali's passives are, sounds interesting.

rEkcAh

07-20-2011

sad thing is most people suck and by that atleast 90% suck and probably a few more percent to be right, since its a free game people who wouldnt ever play a game like dota play this game for fun but are really bad, its like white kids playing basketball, they are having fun but not very good.

NExusWrath

05-03-2013

look at the bright side! people won't judge you just because your low leveled xD but still i have the same problem, all you need is to watch more videos on league of legends, learn how to use the champion, get runes, and if you don't know what to build use lolking! i hope it helped. plus what bothers me the most are those people in custom matches that are like STUPID TEAM, U SUCK, SUCH A MORON..... those people are really talking bout themself :P

Master Gorgonio

05-03-2013

have u tried a little bit more ranged champions not 2 discourage u but maybe ur very good with ranged rather than melee hope this helped