Which 6300 ip Champions to get.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Brittan

07-19-2011

I was leaning toward Brand, and nocturne. Are these good choices..?

Hi Im Brittan

07-19-2011

bump..

Napalm4Kids

07-19-2011

Galio

Moms Spaghetti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

brand and nocturne both deal out really good damage and on is ap and one is ad sound like good choices to me although my favorite is malzahar

Napalm4Kids

07-19-2011

Galio!!!

scyperrrrr

07-20-2011

both are good choices. nocturne is a great jungler and brand is amazing AP carry. corki is good for the AD carry.

FéarBéar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Brand and noct are both good champs - If you like mages go for brand - If you like jungling/fighters for for noct.

Shaun101

07-20-2011

Brand is awesome and loads of fun to play with

Gabler

07-20-2011

There is a big difference between those champs. Get a champ for the role you enjoy the most :^D

CHAMPYOOOON

07-20-2011

As Gabler said the best choice is the one that you enjoy playing the most. I personally like mages so my 2 6300 champions are Brand and Swain. Brand is a ton of fun as said before but he requires practice and skill. He's extremely combo dependent and if you can't hit skillshots then you're wasting
your time. If you do want a mage, however, I would reccommend checking out swain. He has a snare that isn't too hard to hit with (especially with his Q ability which slows the enemy down to allow you to have a higher rate of hit). Also a dot which excels at harrassing as well as increases his other abilities (hell ya). But the real bread and butter with swain comes from his ult. It's a toggled form that does great damage if geared correctly that also heals him which makes him borderline tanky for a mage. O and did I mention his ult can be used like every 7 secs? :P Plus there's a bonus with just feeling like a badass playing him. but i suppose thats brand too.

So coming from my perspective (mage player) I'd say Swain first but if that's just not your walk in the park and you really like brand get him. If you can get him down it will definately be worth it.