Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hirohito

07-19-2011

Quote:
Enalung:
I've been using this nick for over 10 years. It's unique on the web. I don't think there's too many who can make that claim. It's actualy a word I twisted, removed letters, added some until I was happy with the result.

Looks like "/-\nal Lung" to me. Mine is just a more League of Legends version of Rattletrap the Clockwerk Goblin.

ZapMyHeart

07-19-2011

Nod to the medical field, as people use a defibrillator to save your life.

Defibrillators are the machines doctors use when your heart is flat-lining and they shout "CLEAR", followed by zapping your heart with electricity.

That, and a reference to love, as people have a tendency to feel tingly when in the honeymoon phase of relationships.

Talia al Ghul

07-19-2011

Batman.

Chun Li

07-19-2011

Well.. I spelled it wrong, but my name means Ittouryoudan. Which is Japanese for cutting something in two. I was going to use my old username but it was already taken so I looked at something random around me to find a name and I saw my case for Marvel VS Capcom 3. I thought of my favorite character which is Zero, and used his moved "Ittouryoudan!" As my name. Spelled wrong of course, but I like it. Has a better meaning than "Whats A Llama."

Time Hawk

07-19-2011

Quote:
Turtle Pride:
Named after a hawk that travels through time to solve mysteries.

Hey, you stole mine.

Slice

Recruiter

07-19-2011

I am Apple's future product.

On a serious note, at the time when I created this name, I was playing MapleStory and every had an 'i' infront of their name. I jumped on the bandwagon and this alias has been with me since then.

Seotinach

07-19-2011

I've used this name online for close to 12 years now. It's fairly unique, so I don't really need to worry about having to have a backup nickname for sites. =D

... Except if I ever decide to go to XBOX Live. An online buddy stole my name to use there just to annoy me.

Which I actually find amusing, because he makes me look like a sweet RPS player, while in reality I suck at it so royally that I've had opponents feel bad when they killed me.

PainasaurusRex

07-19-2011

First as a kind of joke, then I became Prex/PainasaurusRex. It's the name I use for my music, I used it for SSBB, and I use it here and every where. Not sure how I came up with it though.

selfmurder

07-19-2011

suicide sounds gay so i picked this...

Soul

Senior Recruiter

07-19-2011

I wanted Ramune or Beatrice because those were my old handles but they were taken.

Luckily, I was reading The Countess of Pembroke's Arcadia for class. With my book in one hand, I named myself Countess.