While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantalis

07-19-2011

had it since 3rd grade. sooo like 1999

Immanuel Kant

07-19-2011

Some ass that never played took the name I wanted :|

madmetalfingers

07-19-2011

"madmtlfingers" is short for mad metal fingers. I adopted the handle for Xbox Live ages ago after hearing Alexi Laiho say it during a show, asking to see everyone's "mad, metal fingers." I thought that was awesome, and since Children of Bodom is one of my all-time favorites and one of my most musically influential bands, I chose the handle to represent the fact that I literally like to think of my fingers as both mad and metal, since I play keyboard (lol, pianist) in a metal band.

Fala Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

itroll

I MurzeN I

07-19-2011

my username is self-explanatory. book it.

Zumwon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

Many years ago, while playing MMO's, because zumwon had to tank/heal. Yes, I still like puns :/

Denialzz

07-19-2011

It's an interesting story.

My original username used to be Bemanifreak, because I was amazing at music games, which in large part were created by Konami's branch Bemani (see: DDR, Guitar Freaks, Drummania, etc)

I had played WoW for long while under that username, but decided to finally quit once and for all...it didn't last long.

Later on that year I decided to start back up, and create a new character. I was in denial, so I named him...Denial (with an alt code i). When I joined a new, hardcore guild, my guild leader made me take out the alt code for easy access, so I changed it to Denialz, because Denial (without the alt code) was taken.

I use Denialzz because Denial AND Denialz were both taken when I join LoL. Sad day.

ToA29

07-19-2011

If any of you remember Bionicles which we're like alternate universe supercool uber-lego guys that I played with as a kid. Google it if you don't know, but the strongest guy was known as a Toa. Its never taken on MMO's or anything and I think its pretty unique. Then 29 is my birthday, leap year woot!

A Gay Dude

07-19-2011

Real answer:
I'm gay and a top so the name is appropriate.

Simple Answer:
It's funny and i play a priest in WoW so the comparison between the name and the class name is priceless and satirical at best when referring to a priest in the catholic church.

Plus, i've used this name since i was 18 so 10 years i've been the bandit heh.

Arizel

07-19-2011

averagedog was taken, So looking through my catalog of names I used in creating characters for several dungeons and dragons campaigns I was involved in and ran during my college years, I decided upon "Arizel" after my Warlock that loved to cook as much as fry his enemies with his eldritch enemies. Sometimes both can be combined.