While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Mongoose

07-19-2011

Part 1

Ninjas are epic.

Part 2

I remembered a short cartoon from my youth, Riki Tiki Tavi I think its called. A mongoose kicked the **** out of some cobras, it just kinda stuck in my head.

Arilict

07-19-2011

My name was going to be Arilict (my standard name for any game I play) but for some reason the game said that Arilict had a derogatory term in it. I still have no idea why it thinks that. So I went with Aralic, It sounds similar enough I guess.

chaseinvaders

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-19-2011

this one? nickname becuase i always played space invaders.

My smurf is amaterasu. im also an anime nerd.....

Intentional Love

07-19-2011

I chose accidental rape because I thought it would be a bit funny, and not that all offensive. I was wrong on the second part and I did not know it until I logged in one day as Intentional Love.

ReplaySupport

07-19-2011

Heroes of Newerth has 100% of the game content unlocked from day 1, all 80+ champions waiting for you to play them for just $10. Earn in game skins/sounds/models by playing just playing the game!

Heroes of Newerth has clans,clan channel administration, ability to invite friends into custom games, ability to "follow" friends into custom games (instantly join your friends game when they join a game), ability to change settings before starting a game, ability to access chat channels in game, permanent leaver mark (Leave 2% of your games and you can't join matchmaking or 'no leaver' games), ability to search custom games using filters and key words. ability to choose location of matchmaking (EU/USWest/USEast) and location of custom game servers (EU/USW/USE/JPN/AUS + many others)

Buy Heroes of Newerth for $10, play rated games immediately, get access to all 80+ heroes immediately, access to full game history and replays!. Limited time offer, ends today!
No weekly downtime for patches, patches are applied live with no downtime!

http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=FBSR0V38

Limited bonus offer, 400 in game coins, and a free exclusive skin from IGN Prime!
http://forums.heroesofnewerth.com/showpost.php?p=13914317&postcount=2

Commando Wolf

07-19-2011

I chose something easy but cool.
Commando was because they're just so cool. they run around all stealthily and next thing you know, BOOM, headshot.

Wolf because 1) it's a really cool and ferocious animal, but srsly, who wouldn't want one as a pet?
2) my mom's maiden name is Wolf :P

Rei Ayanami

07-19-2011

It was originally my Goblin's name on WoW and I was hoping to play a goblin like champion, Heimer works too though to bad hes a second rate caster now.

IRIS Lunar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2011

I dont even know what a gank is!

Cavan

07-19-2011

Old gaming **** where its harder to report a guy whos name you cant type. doesnt work on LoL but I still like it.

Silver Version

07-19-2011

Pokemon