@Reds Any opinion on Morde?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Bumbler

09-13-2011

I just want to know what any Riot staff thinks of Mordekeiser. My personal opinion is he OP, because I play him. I might lose 1 in 7 or 8 games with him, which can't just be a coincidence. I definitley don't think that I'm a very good player, and the fact that his win ratio the last time I checked is like 1.35 Overall?

I just want a red opinion on him.

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

Play Morde more.

Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

I kinda want to know this too.
I know some person on the council talked about how he has the advantage most of the time.
Never playing as him, but against him, it almost seems like you have to get him before level 3 and build mr.
Oh yeah, where can we find these win loss ratios? ^^

Butts

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteandsexi View Post
Just scroll down to Mordekaiser, Ezreal and Phreak have both commented.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=685784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
I
Oh yeah, where can we find these win loss ratios? ^^
http://lolstatistics.com/champions/na

The EU ratios are also on there.

Captain Bumbler

09-13-2011

So morde is getting a nerf. Nice. I'm gonna have to find a new champ to climb out of ELO hell with though ^.^

AM6OZero

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteandsexi View Post
I just want to know what any Riot staff thinks of Mordekeiser. My personal opinion is he OP, because I play him. I might lose 1 in 7 or 8 games with him, which can't just be a coincidence. I definitley don't think that I'm a very good player, and the fact that his win ratio the last time I checked is like 1.35 Overall?

my opinion is that he stomps bad players who do not understand the game

such as yourself and the majority of this community

yet if Riot wants to take their game as a serious e-sport they shouldn't be catering to the lowest common denominator of idiots

Drayxe

09-13-2011

Morde is particularly powerful because of the prevalence of powerful melee fighters. I haven't played a single game where one of the enemy champions wasn't total ghostbait. Burn one down quickly and you have a handy 6v4. There's nothing quite as satisfying.

AM6OZero

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azues View Post
Morde is particularly powerful because of the prevalence of powerful melee fighters. I haven't played a single game where one of the enemy champions wasn't total ghostbait. Burn one down quickly and you have a handy 6v4. There's nothing quite as satisfying.
counterpick morde with a range carry that can kite in draft pick

or are we basing performance from normals?

Inconvenience

09-13-2011

Remember when Rammus was top of the ban choices?

Yeah...same effect with morde. People will l2p and stop banning morde since he's very predictable.

Butts

09-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM6OZero View Post
my opinion is that he stomps bad players who do not understand the game

such as yourself and the majority of this community

yet if Riot wants to take their game as a serious e-sport they shouldn't be catering to the lowest common dnominator of idiots
1. You pretty much just called the OP of the thread an idiot and a bad player.
2. You weren't asked for your opinion... The poster asked for a red post.
3. Looking at your account... you seem to be using a smurf account to post on the forums. Is this to hide that you're actually at a similar level to the people who you're talking down to?
4. ...A Morde player (actually scratch that, i mean Morde fanboy) with a superiority complex has no place on a thread like this insulting newer players.
5. If you're against Morde nerfs you'd better make your voice heard because Riot seems to disagree with you.
6. The majority of the LoL community are casual players. Meaning that Riot tries to cater to absolutely every type of person playing the game. Whilst this can mean they can miss some major issues, once they find an issue, they're usually right in thinking that it will cause problems.
7. Be a positive member of the community, if you love Mordekaiser the way he is now, and want others to know that, there are forums set up for you to do that. This was simply a horrible way to go about illustrating your point. Make your voice heard but don't do it by being a negative member of the community.