While the Servers are Down... Why did you choose your name?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anonymous Josh

07-19-2011

This has been done before. I know it. It's such a common concept that I refuse to believe it hasn't. But that thread isn't on the front page and I'm far, far to lazy to both look for it AND bump it.

My name comes from a stream I visited. It was around 2 in the morning and I was in a "**** it. I don't care what my name is." mood when I went into the stream's irc. My default answer to all questions in life I cannot answer is simply "cheesecake." And since Cheesecake is a rather dull name on it's own, I added "MAN" to it.

Now you have to figure out if I'm a man made of delicious, or if I'm some sort of ****ing superhero.

Cryswar

07-19-2011

I use Cryswar for any RTS game I play. Inspired by some awesome ice titan from... some... MMO I don't even remember, I just decided that the name was cool.

My original account here - Nephwrack, inspired by the Exalted ghosts of the same name - was/is my main, but Riot wouldn't give me a namechange before that booster came out and LIKE HELL am I spending that much money for a **** namechange, sooo Cryswar was born. Now to speedrun to 30... ugh. Forgot how many leavers there were at low levels.

Enalung

07-19-2011

I've been using this nick for over 10 years. It's unique on the web. I don't think there's too many who can make that claim. It's actualy a word I twisted, removed letters, added some until I was happy with the result.

Fockett

07-19-2011

i looked up a random name gen online and fockett popped up, so i lawled over it and used it

Rottenhooker

07-19-2011

I like pudge

Mr Slurge

07-19-2011

This is my Xbox Live Gamertag!!!!!

SLB Exxel

07-19-2011

Because I usually go by "Golden", and as you might expect that's taken in a lot of games, so GoldMalice is my backup. Why malice? I dunno, I guess I'm still an edgy 13 year old inside.

I Love Cute Bros

07-19-2011

i am a bro, and i like the finer things in life. Like finding cute bros that could compete with my cuteness level

DotEleven

07-19-2011

Bluetooth - Type of Wireless
802(.11) - IEEE Wireless standard
91 - Birthyear

I want to get rid of the numbers but there's a ghost account with the name Bluetooth, So if I get $10 I'm gonna change it to DotEleven

Newvine

07-19-2011

Random last name for a Guild Wars char, decided i wanted something unique-ish and sentimental