Give us an option other than reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spunkify

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-06-2009

A large problem right now is the client is forcing us to reconnect to a game that doesn't exist. While I understand this is a bug, another nice feature would be to give us the option to just go to the summoner page and not reconnect if we didn't want to. That way if say a game is full of leavers and I exit the client I don't have to reconnect to that same game. I just think overall it gives us a choice instead of HAVING to reconnect. Currently im stuck in limbo in-game since it keeps trying to reconnect me to a non existent game. No matter what I do I cant get out of it.

Cripple

09-07-2009

Nah I tnink it is a good option to force people to reconnect to a game if they leave.

Good anti leaver option :]

You can surrender if you want to stop a game.

Mjollnir

09-07-2009

Yeah, no ty. Fixing the bug would be great though.

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2009

I'm all for forcing people to stay. You can always surrender. or if you really know you're going to lose just chill in town for 5 mins and let them overrun you.

But the better option would be to TRY to win...... a lot of people forget that option. I have had tons of games where my team makes a huge come back. Give it a shot!

And I have never had that bug. If it happens then just restart the computer and it'll go away, I promise.

Spunkify

Adjudicator

09-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeirus View Post
I'm all for forcing people to stay. You can always surrender. or if you really know you're going to lose just chill in town for 5 mins and let them overrun you.

But the better option would be to TRY to win...... a lot of people forget that option. I have had tons of games where my team makes a huge come back. Give it a shot!

And I have never had that bug. If it happens then just restart the computer and it'll go away, I promise.
Im all for giving it my all. If you notice my score (dont know if you can go look at it) I have no leaves I just hate the bug. Oh and restarting the comp doesn't fix it (tried) its a server side issue.

Rexen

09-07-2009

They need to fix the issue, period. I wouldn't care if I could play, but I can't.