Problems with disconnecting and reconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilnadmy

09-06-2009

Play LoL today has been a royal pain in the butt. In every game I enter, I either get massive lag spikes and get disconnected between 5-6 times, or I get disconnected right after the champion selection but before the loading screen. It just refuses to connect to the server and keeps sending me back to the client. And I can't reconnect, and I can't join any other games, I'm just sitting waiting for the damn thing to start working.

And then sometimes I'll start up the client and it'll tell me "Your session has ended," which means I can't even get into the client and I have to restart it. But every time I restart it I get the "Session ended" message again.

This is starting to get on my nerves. Here's a log that I got:

(mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (null)
clientId = "D7E0E004-9809-5AFE-EDFA-F3BC50B27772"
correlationId = "E4B70FEF-9F41-537F-FBCC-922D6959EDE6"
destination = "matchmakerService"
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Server.Processing"
faultDetail = (null)
faultString = "org.springframework.security.AuthenticationCreden tialsNotFoundException : An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
headers = (Object)#1
messageId = "D7E0E00B-EB09-D398-A3B6-75BA47280F9F"
rootCause = (Object)#2
authentication = (null)
cause = (null)
extraInformation = (null)
localizedMessage = "An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
message = "An Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext"
mostSpecificCause = (Object)#2
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 1252287932955
timeToLive = 0

Can anyone help me out? My internet connection is LIGHTNING FAST, so I don't see where the connection problems are coming from. I've been playing perfectly fine for the past week.