Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lets take a look at Nunu......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

07-19-2011

So we have all seen Nunu. he is a tanky jungler who can dish out some mediocre damage. hes changed a bit but not all that much. his jungle has recently been nerfed (what got nerfed? someone please tell me i think it was on the consume but i dont know details)
what is he CURRENTLY played best at?
i think it would be a tanky jungler but i need clarification.... any other things that we can look at (builds and other jobs) are welcome too

thanks everyone

Cenerae

07-19-2011

His jungling is still just fine.

And yes, tanky is the way to build him, with a little splash of AP too if you're doing decently.

Oozra

07-19-2011

what s the cookie cutter build ?

Melvear

07-19-2011

I personally build Aegis and RoA most games. Tabi or Mercs for boots. Rest varies depending on the other team.
Banshee is always a good option too, and it can help to get your ult off. Glacial Shround into Frozen Heart can also be an interesting option if you're facing a lot of AD. Abyssal Scepter is a good choice too. It gives you a lot of AP as well as survivability and a nice aura.

XTreeX

07-20-2011

ROA sounds good but only get it if you are before the 20minute mark because it takes some time to charge up. Your core should mostly be from tanky items and some AP if your doing well......
lad to hear his jungle didnt get too hard....does anyone know if you can jungle without runes or masteries? thanks