Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diezehl

09-08-2009

Jungling heros i have tried or seen.

Yi seems to work out ok, i get the feeling that its a little slow at first though.
Trynd does allright, when i jungle with him i leech in a lane till 3 and then jungle, arguably not worth it.
A teamate of mine jungled with twitch from lvl 1, his account of it was that it was slow, and he had to back alot, also arguably a waste of time.
Another teamate of mine loljungled with eve, apparently this worked extremely well however he ended up with 3 of the creepkilling items (forget the name), once again arguably a waste of time since its around thoes early levels that eve tends to make her mark by killing heroes.

I would say you can probably jungle with most heroes once you have hit lvl 3/4, the question is, is it worth it at this point?

Heroes that i know, or have seen jungle from lvl 1 (Other than warwick, stix, nunu and taric)

Jaxx (i expect his dodge skill makes this very good)
Yi
Alistair
Amumu
Twitch (seriously have no idea how he pulled it off, though i expect backing after every pack)
Eve (lol)

I really wanted to jungle with trynd, but i could not make it happen from lvl 1, maybe with some tanky runes/masteries? Its possible though that my failure with trynd can be explained by my compulsion to immediately stack 5 avarice blades to make him an end game monster. On that note, my experience of 5 avarice blades and jungling from 3 on trynd is very successful, though i don't know how far this would go beyond pub stomping.