Can't leave games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T3 DefDopey

01-16-2012

I like this anti-leaver system. It has never screwed me over and I've been playing for quite some time now. Not once has it.

deluxevincp

01-16-2012

I just got suspended twice in 2 days because my internet is having problems this week. Now I can't play for 3 days because Riot Games does not seem to like people with internet issues. I wanted to restart this over today, forget about it and have a good couple of games to get some fun out of the 30$ I put into this game that I liked, but 2 laggy games in a row, with the last 1 ending when we were gonna finish the enemy Nexus (can't say I "leave" because I lost, I got scared of leaving a laggy game after my fisrt unjustified ban yesterday) and here I am : banned for 3 days.

I was having a lot of fun with this great game, but now I'm gonna seriously reconsider playing it because the "leaverbuster" system thinks I'm a bad person because I have internet connexion problems since yesterday. This system needs serious reform.

CJC1177

12-27-2012

this sucks, I joined a game with a friend who is new at this game and wanted to play against AI, but am currently stuck in a game.. now my only option is to wait it out or purposely throw the game for our team... great system

Truth98

10-22-2013

If you're going to be penalized for "leaving" at you should be penalized for ACTUALLY leaving and not sitting there Afk looking at the screen while the match finishes.

joopers88

10-30-2013

i'm in a 'loading' game rigt now as we type....help