Can't leave games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neolegend7

10-24-2010

it should be like that if ur leaving during game u lose xp or something like that

Jerbearr

01-04-2011

They should just make it ban you for a month if you press Exit within the first 10 minutes of a game and don't come back.
>_>

And the game should be automatically exited for all players if someone leaves in the first 5 and doesn't reconnect in the next 10 lol.

Okay, maybe a bit too extreme but anyway. SOMETHING.

lorddeivid

01-04-2011

I can not access my account to leave unfinished games. what I can do if my account has been suspended?

Mr Squigles12395

01-27-2011

This idea of not being able to leave games is really annoying they should stop it or they will begin to lose people who play this....

My Desired Name

08-22-2011

I am just one unlucky person... over 50% of every game I join I get a bunch of trolls who either don't know how to play, go afk for 5 minutes and think its ok, or just complete idiots who charge straight into their death the whole game and get like a 0-33-2. Since I don't have a half decent team I have to do everything myself and get ganked and get a 10-16-5 because I have no other choice. Either that or get banned for 3 days because I leave and I'm automatically a bad person

sharp461

08-25-2011

I agree totally with that this is horrible idea of not being able to leave a game. Sure I don't mind playing with new ppl who don't know how to play, everyone is new at some point. But what I dont like is joining a game, having someone leave at the start making the teams uneven, then having to put up with **** from the other players on my team just because I did something wrong once. I shouldn't have to put up with ppl who call me names and **** just because I messed up, so I feel i should have the RIGHT to leave it, but no, this system makes me have to reconnect to the game or not play at all. I shouldn't have to rejoin a game where the play have no online etiquette at all what so ever. So please, get rid of this lousy system and maybe subtract points or something in return.

BurntWalrus

09-25-2011

This is just stupid.

I joined a game vs. AI.

Then everyone quits. I have to sit there and watch my team lose because my ai sucks. I can't leave even though NO ONE is in the game but me.

Stupid design.

Goose Named Duck

10-08-2011

This is honestly so stupid, I just joined and I was enjoying the game, and now I'm probably going to quit because of it, they would probably have much more players if they removed it -.-"

and why cant they allow people to join in the middle of the match if teams are uneven?

or give you a penalty, I mean really, I never played a game that had this and its one of the most stupidest idea I've ever seen.

davidt914

01-16-2012

Well, I am completely against this system... What if I have to go take a dump or something? or maybe i'm a little hungry and want to eat... or maybe, i'm just bored. My question is, can leaving too much get me suspended from playing the game? That's what I heard.

Yorkan

01-16-2012

Dont leave dont be idiot