Can't leave games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonaOnly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedMonkey View Post
I don't like the insinuations here. How about this. I generally never leave in these sort of games. But because of the public matching system, I keep being put on teams with 3 ppl who just charge towers. I feel like I have the right to not waste time on that ****. There's absolutely no point. This game is supposed to be fun - locking you in to playing with people who don't know how to play is not that.
It is also supposed to be a team game. You notice a teammate doing something wrong or something they could do better let them know. Most people aren't bad people and will take your advise if you aren't being a jerk to them about it. The system is good and when you start gaining levels and reach 20+ you generally wont find yourself in groups of lower level people who do this and that an experienced player would never do.

Carce

12-21-2009

i cant play a game with friend because i started some game ... :*(

EminentFate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2010

not able to leave a game is a really bad idea, if the game is unplayable due to the insane lagg and disconnecting i should be able to say screw this i wanna check out something else.

VekkTor

01-25-2010

leaving system has some logic, but i think its too rigid

they should instead use some kind of timer/count-down.

let's say a 15 minute timer from the game start: under this time, you are only allowed to re-join, after 15mins you will be enabled an additional button linking to the homepage

i think 15 minutes count-down is a good margin to understand if the game is wasted or if your connection has solved its issues (because ure better not playing if you have issues for more than 10 mins, its a waste of time anyway)

the actual leave-systems assumes something like you spend your whole day playing, but some ppl do not have that much time.

with the lenght of an average 5v5 game (at least 30-45mins) one bad game (whatever the reason) makes you waste half of your daily playtime, and this is not a good experience

enemyAndy1

02-09-2010

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 have a Steam rating, if you're a "leaver" it puts bad point on your profile, maybe L.O.L. could try that anti-leave system... a simple way that might encourage people to stay in the game, is to reward those who stay all the time with bonus points, like they do now, but also minus points to those who are 'leavers'. Although, it would still make people upset for losing bonus points when it wasn't their fault, such as the game crashing, it would be a lot better than not being able to play at all.

thx for reading

Calcifer X

08-15-2010

I just came back to LoL as I have some time free and my first game the client buggs and right mouse click wont work, so I cant move! I cant go to lane, so I end up, having finally fixed it, being in a lane with lvl 10 guys and getting raped. FUN!

This bullcrap reconnection thing has actually made me uninstall this useless fskn game. Who makes it impossible to leave a game? SO ******ed, the developers need to learn a thing or 2 from the developers of HoN, a much much much better game.

Aligian

08-22-2010

I would rather see a slight ban to a permanent ban on the leavers. Either communicate in the game or dont play

Merciless Tampon

09-17-2010

That is a highly not clever idea. When you join game after game and get kids with the personality of a potato who have no idea how to play and cannot take more than a grain of advice without being offended, why would you even consider staying. Maybe in Ranked things hopefully step up, but I'm like level 8 and I have a general idea of how to play, and being paired with Tools gets irritating really fast.

Cylls

09-22-2010

OR. OR They could just give you a Loss when you leave and let you join another game -_-

ImBahBz

09-22-2010

So they haven't even taken a look into the trolls and griefers that inhabit nearly every single game? you know the ones who just feed and cuss and feed and cuss, I'm glad when I am subjected to this **** i have to wait till their troll session is fully complete before I am allowed to play the game again.

AMAZING LOGIC, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT