Most important role?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foodhi

07-18-2011

Normal queue game and 4 AD carries lock in, what should I be? AP carry, tank, or other? The players on my team are most likely not very good, but there's a good chance that the other team won't be very good either. Assuming both teams are ****, as an AP carry I might be able to get enough kills in the laning phase to snowball and dominate the game, I'm not sure how to dominate as a tank when my teammates don't stick together or follow my initiation.

UnxKnown

07-18-2011

Go for a hybrid if your looking for a AP/Tank go Mordekaiser

doo0ooooooom

07-18-2011

4 AD carries locked in? lol just close the window and come back in 5 minutes.

but if you really want to play it i'd go AP carry... you'll probably do better with no tank than with no magic damage.

Damoklese

07-18-2011

Rally/Revive Soraka

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

I would go with ammumu or mordekaiser or something similar so you could dish out some AP damage and tank for your probably going to be bad team. Obviously they could use interesting builds such as AP Yi, Tankplank, ect.

Wyvern762

07-18-2011

Thats not very common, lately people are just locking on 4 APs, but if u got 4 ADs go tank or AP carry

I had only 1 game in the last days with 4 AD on my team(normal game) so i got Malph, enemy team got Rammus, Mundo and Garen, they got fed like hell.

Albinododobird

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

Tanky AP. You can get the damage to kill, and you can get the survivability to not be killed. Plus, there are so many good tanky AP items.

EzraTwitch

07-18-2011

Jungle AP Tank, fills every roll you are missing. Can be done with Warwick, Amumu, and Chogath no problem. Though with the team comp of 4 AD carrys, I'd say Amumu is probably the best choice of the three.

Same thing applies in reverse. Instant Lock 4 AP carrys, go Jungle AD tank, Jarvan, Udyr, and to some extent Xin (Though i wouldn't recommend the latter.) fit here. Once again assuming a decent amount of AoE coming out of said AP carrys Jarvan is probably the best of the three, though Udyr would probably be better at peeling.