WAS a fan of ozone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crepuscolo

09-17-2013

As someone who kept up with the Korean matches before the world championship, I liked ozone's games. But after the world championships started I've started to become more and more disappointed and began losing respect for them. To a certain extent I understand that they have trouble with the time zone differences and the change in the food that are available (because apparently they said this in an interview or something, idk cloudtemplar mentioned it) but at some points it wasn't even so much the team" but more like dade just trolling. The first time he picked Ryze we were all curious since Ryze had the recent range nerf and optimistically guessed he must just be looking at late game fights. But even that wasn't too good and the first win for ozone was definitely not because of dade. Yet he chooses Ryze again for the second time, then mid jayce that isn't used as often anymore especially among pro players (in Korea at least, sorry to say I actually haven't kept up with other countries' playing styles) and then the biggest problem of all was gragas. He missed every single ult except for one time for that orianna kill and that game just left me speechless. But other than dade, the other members had some really ridiculous plays. I don't quite remember if it was the first or second game for ozone when imp used vayne, but when they had a team fight in mid lane imp flashed FORWARD to kill when if he saved flash he could have escaped, and same with dade rye which I was really confused when he flashed forward into a crowd of 3...I had my doubts but tried to stay hopeful in that ozone will make a comeback but after the gragas performance yesterday, I lost almost all respect for ozone. Mid lane plays a big role in the flow of the game and dade mains zed, tf, and Ryze. Ryze and tf got nerfed, ban zed and he has nothing to do. It's ironic that they added looper to the team suddenly yet he's doing much better than dade...I realize I just ranted here because of my frustration at ozone but I'd like to hear other people's opinions. Did you guys see some plays differently from how I felt it was? Think there's still hope for ozone? Etc.

cottonycloud

09-17-2013

Well, when you can only play 4 champions, with 1 banned out, the other three nerfed, and the popular champions countering yours, he's bound to lose lane.

Deft On Kogmaw

09-17-2013

wall of txt crits for over 9000

IdentitySequence

09-17-2013

Honestly he could have played Twisted Fate instead of gragas with all the pressure on all the other lanes he would have made a difference. Twisted Fate did get nerfed but that doesn't mean hes not relevent anymore; he's still got vision advantage and you can still pick a card teleport, although it is still very risky, but I think what was more risky was when DaDe picked gragas whom he had never used in professional games. Ozone needs to stop going on tilt so much and Dandy needs to pick up his game, so far it seems he isn't in the right places like the other junglers are.

March of Dimes

09-17-2013

Wait, so you're not a fan because they haven't played well? You're the worst kind of fan, if that's the case.

FearOfTheFlesh

09-17-2013

Well...you fall in what most LOL fans fall into, bandwagoning.

People pick the team they think is the best and swear allegiance to it, until that team stumbles then all of a sudden they jump ship.

Neh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-17-2013

Dat wall

Charzin

09-17-2013

I hadn't kept up with Dade, but I read some thread someone made about why Ozone is the new CLG.

I haven't really been impressed with any of their performances. Beating Mineski is a gimme, and their game against Vulcun was a bunch of errors on both sides where they managed to come out on top.

ArcNight

09-17-2013

what a "fan" team loses and u fan no longer ?!

You were trash. I hope no team gets "fans" like this moron

IdentitySequence

09-17-2013

I am a fan but I am just so dissapointed with how they are playing here as compared to OGN. In the OGN Ozone played with a faster pace and pushed towers quickly but here, in the championship, Ozone is playing very weakly in comparison to their coordination at OGN. Maybe it's because Homme isn't there; I think it's safe to say that Homme was the voice of their team...