Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please implement a CS counter in the U.I.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenStar7

07-18-2011

Quote:
Genuwine21:
Hmm... while I would like to see CS, personally I really don't mind hitting tab, but then again... there are a ton of other features I would love to see before they implement this little touch. VOIP, Specator mode (on tournament and regular realm), Project Shiny (though to be honest a bit low on my list.)

I agree, this by no means is an important feature, more so a minor convenience.

All of the features you mentioned are much more important, but they would also take and extremely large volume of work and require whole teams.

Whereas a simple counter embedded in the corner could be coded by a single engineer in one short afternoon.

But I guess they have better things to do currently.

Vlyigi

07-18-2011

I honestly don't care about it. I press tab anyways to see my CS versus the opponent's CS.

Sangheneili

07-18-2011

/singed

USMCTempest

07-18-2011

because having to stretch your pinky every few seconds on that 10 hour Lol-athon would cause you to burn 10 extra calories, and we couldn't have that.

Yoshiro

07-18-2011

aww go play HON?

wtfmynamestaken

Recruiter

07-18-2011

I think a better thing to implement would be making tab a see through so we don't miss what is going on by that huge black screen.

Leondre

07-18-2011

/signed

lvxlol

07-18-2011

Quote:
TheRealAvasha:
Pressing tab still takes two seconds.
It's not exactly difficult. : /

just let the nerds be nerds

good players press tab constantly anyways

Kuponk

07-18-2011

So umm whats the big deal about pressing tab? I press tab everytime I b to make sure im building right items for what im against. I usually check it at my first b but not before. You miss cs if you constantly check for something not needed

IS120f8ff20029971667d75

07-18-2011

Quote:
lvxlol:
just let the nerds be nerds

good players press tab constantly anyways

Yeah...and Im sure they love having to do that -_-

Look at jiji go, pressing tab screen every 5 seconds, I bet he has a mini orgasm every time he does it...