Major FPS issues!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

disc0ninja

09-15-2011

I'm a very poor when it comes to money and I found a pc on craigslist for 40 dollars that meets all the minimum and some of the recommended requirements to play LoL. Before the big HUD change patch it ran like a boss no issues ever. After the first big patch a few weeks ago I was running at around 14-20 fps which was terrible but still playable. After this weeks patch though i cannot get more than 8 fps and want to throw up every time i look at my screen. All settings at very low, any suggestions to fix would be much appreciated. dear, RIOT please undo your bs changes that ruined my gaming career!

TOMMYCORE

09-15-2011

this man is a saint. i almost cried reading this.

Karmahouse

09-15-2011

I actually have the same problem. I used to run on Medium settings (my computer's close to 10 years old), and I got a steady 30fps. After the riven patch, I was in the middle of a game and my FPS dropped to 10fps. Now it's like that permanately, even when I switch all my settings to very low, which is crazy. I've tried everything... reinstalling the client, disabling sound, closing everything on my computer except league... but to no prevail.

Any sort of support or insight would be awesome.

kirawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

This used to be a problem with another patch a while back. I think it affects people with certain processors. Anyway, you can try doing this if you have FPS problems...

1) Launch LoL

2) Task Manager --> right click LoLClient.exe --> Set Priority to "Low"

3) Join a game

It should be running pre-patch status again. Happy League-ing!