Vayne is incredibly weak right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProtoRockMan

12-08-2012

So, I just played a match as Vayne. Any time I tried to get a single last hit in, the enemy carry would just shoot me because her range his horrible. I couldn't even get close enough to farm. On top of that, her starting health and armor are so low that she can't possibly hope to win a trade in damage unless the enemy is a dumbass and stands next to a wall.

Tomukai

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoRockMan View Post
So, I just played a match as Vayne. Any time I tried to get a single last hit in, the enemy carry would just shoot me because her range his horrible. I couldn't even get close enough to farm. On top of that, her starting health and armor are so low that she can't possibly hope to win a trade in damage unless the enemy is a dumbass and stands next to a wall.
use Q for last hits
harras with Q
farm till 35 minutes
rape everyone.

I Liquid I

12-08-2012

Because she's a weak laner She's a late-game carry. It shouldn't be easy to win early game as a late gamy hyper carry that's unstoppable.

PsychoB0b

12-08-2012

If vayne is weak, Poppy is a great laner who falls off late game.

Sokolniki

12-08-2012

She's a late game carry with some counter-meta potential during the laning phase, particularly her Condemn+tumble and silverbolts are solid mechanics against many top laners.

kronvict

12-08-2012

just get ur support to ward bottom brush and Q-E combo anyone brave enough to venture near.

Alithalor

12-08-2012

I would be amazed if you were above Level 20 or had more than 100 wins. Nothing about Vayne has changed at all. She's still amazing at shredding if you let her farm enough. Though really, anything Vayne can do Varus can do better and to three targets now.