If I play with 1 buddy, am I always going to face another premade team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaGenesis

09-06-2009

If so, then I will make sure never to play with buddies since I'm getting pretty tired of going against other pre-mades every game and stuck with incompetent teammates.

My brother (level 1) and I (level 3) played 1 game together, the result was atleast 3-5 of the other team being premade. Though every time we play solo games its normally easy games/wins but we cant play together doing it that way. Every time we group up it seems we're playing other premades of level 20+.

So yeah, I just want to know if I play with 1 buddy am I almost always going to play a premade?

OmegaGenesis

09-06-2009

Anyone?

ilnadmy

09-06-2009

I agree, there should be a way to "party up" where you can play in matchmaking games with one or two of your friends. I have friends I'd like to play with, but I don't want to play against premades.

What I do is host a practice game and get my friends to join on my side. If they get stuck on the other team I keep kicking people on my team to make space for them. I would MUCH rather have a party system set up, and I think the poor people who are getting kicked out of my matches would appreciate that as well.

Macktimus Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaGenesis View Post
If so, then I will make sure never to play with buddies since I'm getting pretty tired of going against other pre-mades every game and stuck with incompetent teammates.

My brother (level 1) and I (level 3) played 1 game together, the result was atleast 3-5 of the other team being premade. Though every time we play solo games its normally easy games/wins but we cant play together doing it that way. Every time we group up it seems we're playing other premades of level 20+.

So yeah, I just want to know if I play with 1 buddy am I almost always going to play a premade?

Did you face us? Your name looks familiar.

Nmaster64

09-06-2009

I think the matchmaking is supposed to fix this.

So if do a 2-man party it'll look at your ratings and give you a small boost for being premade.

So a team of a 5 random ppl with a 1000 rank would have a 1000 rank.
Whereas a premade team of 2 + 3 randoms, all w/ 1000 rank, would have a slightly higher than 1000 rank.
A full premade team of 5 ppl with 1000 rank would have an even larger boost over 1000.

That's how I understand the system. I can explain it differently if that was confusing...

OmegaGenesis

09-06-2009

I realize there is a matchmaking system, but it obviously hates me then. Because I'm facing level 30's that are friends on a constant basis if I team up with my brother who was lower than me and like I said, I was level 3.