[CORRUPT-A-WISH] Champion buff style.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kahnn1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkhelm View Post
Deal, but Tryndamere is now infertile.

I wish shoes weren't invented in LoL.
But now everyone floats.
I wish lee sin wasnt blind.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

armads12

Senior Member

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnn1 View Post
But now everyone floats.
I wish lee sin wasnt blind.
Granted, but now you are.

I wish Shen was OP again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiba Ujimitsu

Member

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by armads12 View Post
Granted, but now you are.

I wish Shen was OP again.
Done, but the metagame goes back to poke and heal as per last year.

I wish the metagame would completely break down and 5 healer teams were OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LyraOrpheo

Senior Member

07-17-2011

Done but then Riot decided to make Executioner's Calling active permanent

I wish they released Magma Chamber


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiba Ujimitsu

Member

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyraOrpheo View Post
Done but then Riot decided to make Executioner's Calling active permanent

I wish they released Magma Chamber
Done, but LulzSec decides to DDOS attack the servers starting release day, leading to mass server outages.

I wish LulzSec and all of their ilk would be teleported to the Void, so Cho'Gath can feast on 'em.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deuterion

Senior Member

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba Ujimitsu View Post
Done, but LulzSec decides to DDOS attack the servers starting release day, leading to mass server outages.

I wish LulzSec and all of their ilk would be teleported to the Void, so Cho'Gath can feast on 'em.
Deal. But as remuneration, Riot replaces their own networking staff with Sony's.

Edit: This mean's no encrypted passwords, to START.

I wish flash would be removed from the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adaxus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuterion View Post
Deal. But as remuneration, Riot replaces their own networking staff with Sony's.

Edit: This mean's no encrypted passwords, to START.

I wish flash would be removed from the game.
Deal, but Promote is now back in.

I wish the path created by Nocturne's Duskbringer also applied the same buff to allies.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsertANameHere

Senior Member

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riott View Post
Deal, but Promote is now back in.

I wish the path created by Nocturne's Duskbringer also applied the same buff to allies.
Done. The path can't handle the weight of more than 1 person on your team on it, though, and now collapses and sends every ally who was on it into a never-ending abyss when more than 1 person is on it.

I wish Galio's ult wasn't on such a long cooldown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CakeMonkey

Senior Member

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertANameHere View Post
Done. The path can't handle the weight of more than 1 person on your team on it, though, and now collapses and sends every ally who was on it into a never-ending abyss when more than 1 person is on it.

I wish Galio's ult wasn't on such a long cooldown.
ok it's now on a longer cooldown