janna after buff - AP or AD or whatever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akyio

04-21-2010

Just got interested how people are building her now, is she better as AP or just like previously - AD/attack speed auto attack hero with some crowd control skills ?

Angelhelm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-21-2010

I personal think that AS/AD is way better to go....

Although i don't really recommend going with rageblade or nashors just focus on AS and AD and don't try and mix Ap into the mix your better at chasing and hitting then actually using spells if you go that route.

unR Mohrisbetter

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelhelm View Post
I personal think that AS/AD is way better to go....

Although i don't really recommend going with rageblade or nashors just focus on AS and AD and don't try and mix Ap into the mix your better at chasing and hitting then actually using spells if you go that route.
yes yes yes. AP just doesn't make a difference really. Get nashors tooth for the AS + cooldown and then I think its attack damage for most everything else.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2010

AD Janna makes pretty good DPS.
AP Janna makes excellent support.

My personal favorite will always be AP, due to how well her shield works. Plopping an extra 6-700HP onto your tower or champs every 8 seconds or less gets to be very significant.

skystream92

04-22-2010

Support Janna. Nothing else is worth playing. Get some CDR and destroy team fights.

Somafera

04-22-2010

AD/Support.

gyMey

04-22-2010

I've been playing Janna as balls to the wall CDR with some AP..

aldis44

04-22-2010

I'll say support/AS ^^
On SR, I always start off with a catalyst for survivability then go nashor and DPS. Rageblade is quite good with nashor btw.

It's just an hybrid build to have some good support and non negligeable DPS.
If you don't have a carry with a good synergy for EotS going AD seems totally viable.
I just don't see any good reason anymore to go bulky or AP with the good hybrid items we have.

Xocolatl

04-22-2010

I enjoy grabbing Innervating Locket and going full on AP. HG + Locket is monstrous on her.

mullidae

04-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystream92 View Post
Support Janna. Nothing else is worth playing. Get some CDR and destroy team fights.
this.