Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Commentator

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alc0n

09-06-2009

I have some problems with the frag sounds/commentator aswell. It just all sound a bit the same too me.
Everytime I hear "Owned", I have no clue wether it is my time or the my opponents team that is ecxtually owning, my roommates think my ass is being kicked everytime they hear it.
personally, i think there is a lot off potential in the commenting during the battle. Just some cool voice that besides screaming when someone die, make some additional comment about the things evolving in battle.
As a final note i'd like to add that I find the actual voice sounding a bit flat, I personally like a more raw and violent voice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cantor

09-06-2009

Theres been numerous threads on this, and it's been confirmed that the current announcer is just a placeholder. Although I agree with you! except for the bit about wanting a violent voice.