Game Freeze & Loading Issue [Within' First 15 Minutes Only]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HandsomeJimm

08-14-2011

Same here, but I get 2s freezes that make me seem like I dc'd. And it was gone a few patches ago too, came back with the skarner patch.

Whatever you did to the netcode, it ****ed up again.

Mixairian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2011

Another note, happened once when I highlighted the + symbols when leveling a skill. Only once mind you, that one hasn't replicated but the freezing over passive still does.

cheeseNcrak

08-20-2011

dis **** is annoying

pls fix r$ot. or make another $20 skin kthx. i know which one is moar importent

Mixairian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Any updates?

Valmeowmeow

09-05-2011

I've had this problem for weeks, there's quite a few threads about it but they usually get polluted with other problems that aren't related.

For me, its whenever I mouse over my passive or a skill to bring up the tooltip. The game locks up for a good 3-5 seconds with me unable to send any commands to my summoner. To others in the game I'm just standing there, or if i issued a move command prior to mousing over an ability I continue to walk to that spot.

To avoid it I now mouse over my passive at the start of the game, and I make sure to do it again 5 mins in when I'm in a safe spot which usually triggers the freeze again, but not always.

Mang0s

09-11-2011

bump

Nessly

09-11-2011

Ya whats up with this patch causing so many lag spikes, Ive been playing LOL for about two years and it just now starts laggin like crazy

Mixairian

10-11-2011

Issue resolved.