Game Freeze & Loading Issue [Within' First 15 Minutes Only]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mixairian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Anyone figure out why moving the mouse over the passive would cause the lockup?

Dragnovac

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixairian View Post
Anywhere from the first minute to fifteen minutes the game WILL freeze from anywhere from 10-15 seconds.

This generally occurs while I'm in lane and have chosen to engage the enemy.

7 times out of 10 I will load to a death screen.
2 times out of 10 I will load to see our opponent with 50HP escape.
The other 10 % I will miraculously be ignored or in a safe enough position to not have to worry.

After the freeze, it will not occur again.

This issue went away for a short while but after the last patch or two, it returned.

Computer Specifications
Processor: Q9550
RAM: 6gigs DDR3
GPU: GeForce GTX 260
HDD: 300gig 10k RPM
What Antivirus are you using?

DaejinTye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

Same here. Also started at the same time. I've jus' bit my lip and dealt with it so far, but now that I'm gettin' into ranked games, it's becomming more and more of a problem since our opponents are equal in skill with us now, and every kill/death counts.

Liquor

07-25-2011

Also experiencing abysmal load times.

Hexapus

07-25-2011

I've experienced this since the launcher was changed, and I have to say, it is very frustrating. I have received several leaves because as of late, it has become almost impossible for me to even load into a match.

Gmuni

07-25-2011

So if i put the cursor over the passive it will automatically cause this glitch so i can have a glitch free game ?

Liquor

07-26-2011

*UPDATE*

I use Kaspersky as my AV. I added an exception to my LoL folder and the Freezing/Load times were fixed. I think it's something to do with Adobe Air. Just like every other problem >_>

Mixairian

08-10-2011

I use Kaspersky as well. How did you add it to your exception folder? I thought I had done it but maybe not.

Mixairian

08-10-2011

Didn't work. LOL was already on my trusted list. Adobe is trusted to. Is there a difference from trusted/exception?

Mixairian

08-14-2011

LOL was in, I added Adobe AIR. Most heroes I still get the freeze over passive. Some heroes now, I get the freeze when I move the mouse over the + symbols for leveling up.