Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar stun range and effect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337Archer

07-17-2011

Hello,

I am getting anoyed with Veigars stun range, its TOO short. Enemies who are ranged such as Caitlin (way op imo) I can't even get close to, even if I try the stun range is too short to get a clean stun.

Please increase the range because its anoying to dive in to a fight knowing my range is balls short to be acting like a tank.

Next issue is: Xin, Akali, Katarina they all have ninja TP skills that can cross through my stun (then gank me), which is unacceptable its called a stun, not a hooptyhoop, once your locked in there, there should be no way out until the stun is over, or u get stunned!

Last issue: The animation for the stun is bigger then the stun area of effect itself, in which I often try to stun people, but the edge of the animation does not stun them....great another stun wasted. Either make the animation smaller, or adjust the range of the effect (imo the last 1 is better cus the stun is weird anyway)

Ti 84 Plus

07-17-2011

its a 2.5 second stun. deal with it.

Maku

07-17-2011

Caitlyn OP? That's a good one. Keep in mind that she's a ranged carry, a role that is just as squishy as a mage but with no CC. To survive something which is only capable of dealing damage, simply out-damage them.

Did you know that the furthest corner of the stun is as further than Veigar's skills can reach? Why does he need more range on something he can use from a safe distance?

Better yet, did you know that ONLY THE WALLS STUN enemies? If you simply confine anyone with a blink, then you deserve to be punished by it.

Last issue... oh. It appears you don't know his stun only affects those that touch the walls. Let me see your profile... 22? Ok

TLDR: Learn to play