Chaox is a liar.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

A single house can still lose power if something goes wrong. And then you go to the switchboard and turn it back on.

TooDrunkToFunk

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial View Post
Yes, Chaox had a seizure....

Really guys? If you wanted to spread rumors at LEAST make it believable.

I'm having a great time laughing at these theories, keep them up XD
He must have collapsed, similar to the way your face collapsed in on itself, bro.

Chugguh

07-16-2011

I live in NYC and local blackouts do happen. They are rare but more common in the summer. They usually don't last longer than 30 minutes maximum if anywhere near that long at all.

Isnanu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Hold the **** up, I live in the bronx. Im about to go over and kick his ass for screwing his friends over |:

NextPese

Recruiter

07-16-2011

Yea anyone from NYC remember the blackout that happened about 5 years ago and lasted more then a day?

BenchShotGG

07-16-2011

Your name speaks for itself

Forumtroll

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekenetic View Post
Being someone that lives in the Bronx, if Chaox does live in the Bronx means he most likely lives in an apartment. Living in an apartment means he probably uses light fuses that do tend to burn out especially in the summer due to air conditioners being on for excessive times, and whatnot. So it could be possible that his power actually went out.
Since most buildings in NYC have a live in Superintedent a light fuse would be taken care of rather quickly. Now if it was beyond the Super's capabilities they would to call the power company or an electrician if it was bad.This is not something that would wait until morning. The company would be over within two hours. This would also mean power would be restored somewhere between 12 AM and 3 AM. But this is only if the Super could not take care of it. Trust me, I've worked building maintenance before.

zc0r

07-16-2011

maybe something blew a fuse in his fuse box?

hmm...... oh wait that is INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!!!!!!

Juttes

07-16-2011

Its not confirmed he had a power outtage. Everyone just assumed so. Stop spewing ****.

Technikz

07-16-2011

So... your point is... what?

Let me get this straight. Your goal is to turn people against TSM I'm assuming? Cool. I'm actually rooting for CLG in this game. I'm happy Chaox didn't show, because the end result is that CLG got to redo their terrible picks and now they may actually win the game. This whole thing worked out in their favor. So if Chaox not showing was some elaborate hoax to give TSM some unseen advantage it had the reverse effect.

What in ****s name are you looking for here? Or are you just playing detective because you saw your first episode of CSI and got a hard on?