Chaox is a liar.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forumtroll

07-16-2011

Chaox lives in the Bronx. They say his power went out. Power outages don't happen in New York City that are locked to small specific areas. When the power company ****s up they **** up royally and blackout the entire city.

As my power is still on there's some shady stuff going on here and you all tournament admins should look into it.

Nuhliepoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

I like your name

GenreMX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

this guy obsvly speaks the truth

Lotticey

07-16-2011

Who?

OpCloud

07-16-2011

I live in Manhattan and this is true. I never get a blackout unless whole city gets a huge one.

Novamber

07-16-2011

Ya cause you were there right?

MrQuackers

Recruiter

07-16-2011

They just assumed his power went out.
Did you not read that they couldn't contact him?
How do you expect them to actually KNOW his power went out without contacting him?
It's not like he said "My power is gonna go out!" before it went out. His connection just randomly terminated, and thus a power outage was assumed to happen.

Splendid Pie

07-16-2011

Maybe an asteroid hit his house? Don't come on to the forums spewing your trash until you consider all reasonable possibilities.

Notobilis Caedo

07-16-2011

It's ignorant to say it could never happen. There is an off chance (I've had outages, albeit not in NYC, when the sun is shining and for no reason).

Zardoc

07-16-2011

Quote:
Chaox lives in the Bronx. They say his power went out. Power outages don't happen in New York City that are locked to small specific areas. When the power company ****s up they **** up royally and blackout the entire city.

As my power is still on there's some shady stuff going on here and you all tournament admins should look into it.

You do realise that big power outages aren't the only thing that can cause your household to lose power?

12345 ... 7