Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Problems Downloading the installer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSB1082

09-06-2009

Hi, There I have recieved a beta key and have made multiple attempts over a few days to download the installer. It freezes up at random places but I have never gotten past 20 mb. I have looked through the download thread and attempted most of the proposed fixes. As I have IE7. I double checked my hardware updates and everything is up to date. I also have SP 3, and have tried running IE in Admin mode. I don't know what info to provide. if someone could let me know. Thanks!

Claous

Recruiter

09-06-2009

Where are you downloading the file from? Filefront?

Cause from what I've seen in the last few days in posts in Help & Support, those are the old installer.

Here's the new one that came out a few days ago. Hope it helps:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=8417

KSB1082

09-06-2009

I have been downloading from here on the site. I tried your link through the forums, that one is not working either it drops down almost immeadiately to 2kbps. And froze almsot immediately. I forgot to indicate earlier I am on a T1 through my school so I should be seeing much higher download speed.

Claous

Recruiter

09-06-2009

Talk to your school's IT division it might be firewalled.