Problems Downloading the installer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KSB1082

09-06-2009

Hi, There I have recieved a beta key and have made multiple attempts over a few days to download the installer. It freezes up at random places but I have never gotten past 20 mb. I have looked through the download thread and attempted most of the proposed fixes. As I have IE7. I double checked my hardware updates and everything is up to date. I also have SP 3, and have tried running IE in Admin mode. I don't know what info to provide. if someone could let me know. Thanks!

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2009

Where are you downloading the file from? Filefront?

Cause from what I've seen in the last few days in posts in Help & Support, those are the old installer.

Here's the new one that came out a few days ago. Hope it helps:
http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=8417

KSB1082

09-06-2009

I have been downloading from here on the site. I tried your link through the forums, that one is not working either it drops down almost immeadiately to 2kbps. And froze almsot immediately. I forgot to indicate earlier I am on a T1 through my school so I should be seeing much higher download speed.

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2009

Talk to your school's IT division it might be firewalled.