Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SORAKA the aura bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imbri

05-20-2010

Quote:
Squalleke123:
u forgot about the innervating locket in ur build... it's basically a free heal everytime you cast an ability (spamming starfall for example). Also, Frozen heart might be ok to look into with soraka (gives an aura debuff for ur enemies) or Rylais (starfall = slow)

I usually go with Rylai's over the locket (for my 3rd or 4th item). I've tried locket a few times, but I've found that the aoe slow really helps in teamfights. I've also gotten a few kills when someone tries to tower dive me without a ranged attack by looping around and slowing them... usually at least once a game.

shamaniam

05-20-2010

LOCKET IS SOOO WEAKSAUCE!!!!

seriously it has like a 3 sec cooldown before it procs again i think. it makes you focus on bad positioning in the middle of the team for a stupid reason. its effect is minimal if you did a 1/2 way decent job staying even lvl's with every1. if you go AP the 50 is a freakn joke. who the hel l needs mana when im around so that effect is dumb. its expensive and makes an AP build with it not woth going AP at that point. for my aura build it puts off geting even your first aura to way 2 late. soraka is all about burst heals,

so if you want a locket pick another champ IMO.

Lollama

04-23-2011

Holy ****. I zoomed out 1000% outwards and all that text STILL doesn't fit my screen. xD