When are they going to nerf Mord? Seriously

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlimJimm13

07-16-2011

What are you talking about? Morde isn't OP, more like borderline weak. If you learn to predict when his skills are on cooldown, he's really easy.

Dontphaseme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfgfdgdsaa View Post
Sick of imbalance? Or maybe you're sick of spending money on champions to find out they're worthless? Or maybe you're sick of 6300IP champions?
Try out HoN! Now only 10$, come give it a shot!
http://www.getrank.org/heroesofnewerth.url
+1 this guy

Umezete

07-16-2011

mord punishes people for not knowing how he works. Basically he's a noobstomper. (see champs like shaco, vlad, twitch, eve,etc.)

GeneralSpank

07-17-2011

Sorry nubcake, but Mordekaiser has already been nerfed into the ground compared to when he was released. Let me fill that empty melon you call a head with some info on it.

-Doesn't get full shield HP at level 1 anymore

-E base damage nerfed

-Ghost cannot make use of proc items anymore (Frozen Mallet/Sheen)

-Ghost had it's stats nerfed, especially HP

-Ghost cannot use a queued up Q spell anymore

-Total shield HP nerfed

-Q scales with BONUS AD, instead of total

-Spirit Visage no longer benefits his R

And those are ones I remember. What has he received in return? Better AP ratios on W and E, while also getting a .4 AP ratio added to Q. Trust me kid, you just need to play better or get a decent jungler to help you out. Getting MR on that fragile little carry also helps.

With all that said, I'd actually expect Riot to buff him. Won't happen with people like the OP though. Too many tears.

newbin

07-20-2011

get magic resist. His shields is from the magic damage he does with his spells. Fight him away from minions. Never stop pokig him from the second he shows up even if he has his shield . Last hit to keep minions away from his tower. GG he is screwed.

Jonbro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

Never! Morde es #1!!

Snooptrogg

07-20-2011

Ashe is still in the game and people are complaining about morde?