Oh god what is this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krallna View Post
I'm posting this in this forum because it's more likely to be looked at by someone in riot,
hahahahahahahahahahaha....

o god, i cant tell u how much i laughed when i read this. o man, thats hilarious...

anyway, as for the thread itself, its no big deal. is it some big secret that annie has an ass? she's human, and she's old enough to go to prom, which would make her like what...15ish? im all for decency and keeping pedophiles away but dont make her some genderless oddity to do so...

if creepy 4chan people wanna go and look up prom annie's dress, go for it. i have better things to do with my time than worry about them

Keiji Cupcakes

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
hahahahahahahahahahaha....

o god, i cant tell u how much i laughed when i read this. o man, thats hilarious...

anyway, as for the thread itself, its no big deal. is it some big secret that annie has an ass? she's human, and she's old enough to go to prom, which would make her like what...15ish? im all for decency and keeping pedophiles away but dont make her some genderless oddity to do so...

if creepy 4chan people wanna go and look up prom annie's dress, go for it. i have better things to do with my time than worry about them
Y'know Larkhill, you are always so over cynical it's not even conceivable as to why you are in a lore/writing forum. You also have very... interesting choices of grammar.

But either way, the model exists,(and she is 12 lorewise, I think?) and it might be an issue. I'd just like riot to know about it and adress it if they haven't already/ kinda intended it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

What.... You mean this site?

You mean this?

More than welcome to go look for yourself. I use it all the time for reference images for drawings of LoL champs. And believe it or not, Annie has a panty shot in game with her death animation if she falls right. They could have just made it so she's nekkid and you see her little girl butt instead. Either way, you're probably not even going to notice the small details of this in game, and if you're looking that hard then I suggest you go seek some help.

And Annie is like... 7. Skins are not canon.

Keiji Cupcakes

07-16-2011

I saw a screenshot and played annie, realized it then went to check it myself.

Yaezakura

07-16-2011

Yeah, every Annie has something different. Goth Annie has a cute little bat on her butt.

I think you're really making a big deal over nothing. You're not staring at her bare behind, and even if you were, you'd have to be able to see the actual, uh, exit, for it to be in questionable legal territory. All you see here is some second-hand crack. You see more child nudity in common children's cartoons.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
And Annie is like... 7. Skins are not canon.
Pentakill and the Bloodmoon (or whatever) skins.

EmptyEternity

07-16-2011

Alright all of you stop it, this thread has gotten very silly.

DetectiveCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2011

Oh god make me unsee this thread.

Zhanael

Silverling

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDBOARDWARRIOR View Post
Pentakill and the Bloodmoon (or whatever) skins.
Correction: Not ALL Skins are canon. d=

Also, Zhanael posting the coppertone ad pretty much makes the OP's point invalid.