Rank games issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1aw1cake

07-15-2011

I have been playing League of legends for quite some time now. And I love the game and how fun it is and how often the updates are but I really wish riot would fix some other issues that in my opinion really ruin the game sometimes.
For example:
I am really tried of games where people don't connect but it still randoms a champion for them(but the icon clearly states the game will not start until that player has connected).
Fix(I say if someone doesn't connect before they are random it replaces everyone back in que even if the game states they connected but they still randomed the client should detect that and still replace every other player in que again and give the disconnect or whatever reason penalty same as que dodge.
Issue #2
Also due to leavers after a game starts.
Fix I feel in my opinion of course If a player leaves due to what ever reason and does not reconnect with in 10-20 minutes the game should be ended and you get a loss forgiven or a tie that or even an null game that does not increase or decrease your losses or in ranked lower your rating.
Issue #3:
Report players
Fix
I know it works and it takes time to prove the fact before you ban people and you cant just ban people based on every report. But I feel people who troll at any point at times that isn't called for should be a warning then ban. Sure trolling is part of any game in a fair game 5v5 or 3v3 without either side being a noob or just costing their team the game its ok. But times when you have a leaver or a feeder with a 0-10-0 or whatever score you would like. And the other team sits there and feels they are good or they think it was "gg" is in my opinion is just a way to ruin people attitude towards league of legends.

As i stated these are my opinions and not everyone will feel as I do but I am 100% most would. I just feel to make the game a better environment for all players good or bad. And I understand alot can come into play to people playing bad lag/bad games and so on but sometimes there is just what we call the "troll".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1aw1cake

07-16-2011

Guess i am the only one