[Complete] Q and A Session with Riot President Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill this Friday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PKPikmin

04-25-2010

hey i went to the blog for the transcript and i dont think its working? Is it gonna be fixed soon?

Not

Senior Recruiter

04-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners!

By popular demand of the League of Legends community, the President of Riot Games, Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill, will be holding a Q&A session this Friday, the 23rd of April. That's right, Runeterrans! The President is in, and he wants to chat! If you’ve got a few questions that have you tossing and turning at night, longing for an answer, you should probably turn out for this one.

The Q&A session will be held at 6PM Pacific Daylight Time in the League of Legends IRC channel on Quake.net, but if you're unable to attend because you have a date, are busy that evening, don’t trust third party software, or live in a different time zone, not to worry. Post your most pointed, burning questions here, and Tryndamere will answer a few of those over the course of his address. A transcript will be available following the event.

Well, summoners, you asked for it, and now, your President has answered the call! We want your questions, so line ‘em up!

EDIT: The transcript for Tryndamere's Q&A Session can be found here!
\

Nice quality control on you link there bubba.....you....fail.

Renko

04-25-2010

yeah the edit link isnt working for me either

Eddard Stark 13

04-25-2010

So where is the transcript? The link brings you to a page that is transcriptless.

Kamunkin

04-26-2010

When does French Maid Nidalee skin will be released??? The skin is in the skin tab when you're about to enter a game but unable to chose it, to buy it, or to win it... Can we have some clues?

skyspyke

04-26-2010

oh noes i can't see the transcript!!!!!!!2!@!@!@@@!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComRaven

04-27-2010

i am not sure if Riot's inability to fix a single link on their frontpage for three days gives customer's much confidence in their abilities to tackle game issues...

Jimslice

06-26-2010

more plz