[Complete] Q and A Session with Riot President Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill this Friday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaygrEmpire

04-21-2010

Well, I guess I'm one of those few 'I don't trust third party software' (or more likely, I know IRC but I'm too lazy to install)

My question is:

Will there be any additional non-human (means not two legged) champion in the near future?

Seriously, this game is titled as League of Legends and yet there are a very few of real "legendary" champions...(i.e. Dragons....Not the stupid one. Like the one in Dragon Heart which is....yeah, still stupid. But I liked it XD )

Anyway, a little bit more creative champions would be really nice (still means no two legs)

Tarmac

04-21-2010

QUESTION FOR THE PRESIDENT

I understand that Riot Games has positions available for full time employees, but are there any online internship positions or even internships in general?

Xavega

04-21-2010

Question1: A In-Game chat to avoid using vent/skype/TS near future? ( ANSWERED)
Question2 : Can you PLEASE give Nasus a new Skin? <3
Question3 : Rune Book Page 3-10? Mastery Pages? would be great to diverse
Question4: A way to Subsitute a D/C Player mid game, losing to a 2v3 is Lame ( Half IP ).
Question5: Wtf is going on with "Lost"
Question6: Any changes to Loading screen chat, the artwork for champions are lame.
Question7: Ashes Boobs? can they get bigger?

Shock Wing

04-21-2010

Question for the president:

Are there any plans on creating more pages for the Rune Book? Even if extra pages are bought via store it would help keep players playing LoL

leischisto

04-21-2010

Question: When will LoL be released in Southeast Asia? We are still waiting.

Pieties

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

QUESTION FOR THE PRESIDENT

How does LoL prioritize features such as ingame voice chat, game replays, and improving the out-of-game client to making new skins and heroes? Is it simply two different teams these are developed by or are new heroes taking away development time from improving these other features?

Messiah Wardark

Recruiter

04-21-2010

More ETA's or estimated dates on going to be released content... A new champ approachs? Wait.. where is he though? A year away? Week away? Days away? More dates and info would be better.

Nechronos

04-21-2010

What are you going to do with flash?

Fayd

Adjudicator

04-21-2010

My question in the likely event that I am being lame and forget or get distracted by shiny things:

Marc, could you give us a general "road map" of where you intend to take League of Legends? What sort of features are intended, and how far along are they? Earlier in the closed beta, I felt like we had a fairly good idea of what Riot was intending to put into the game. Now? I am lost; adrift in a sea of confusion. Where is this game going?

Misterwtheface

04-21-2010

Only been playing a couple months now but seeing as though i dropped WoW as my life consumer this kinda took its place, i have a couple questions to ask:

1. Will we ever see that "suggestion" tab used?

2. When will we be seeing more in-game features added? i.e Ranked Matches, "Best Game" features, Clans, Resettable "Recommended" items lists, etc.

3. I love you.

4. I mean, as a friend.

5. How often, if ever, have you all looked at the champion suggestion forum?

And as for the question about udyr.. He's a carry. Carries by definition have a slow start but late game can wreck people.