[Complete] Q and A Session with Riot President Marc 'Tryndamere' Merrill this Friday!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crat

04-21-2010

Are you working on any other game modes (not picking options / maps) such as capture the flag, king of the hill, arena deathmatch, point control, etc?

Qlio

04-21-2010

my question would be:
are there any plans to improve runes system, make them easier to be obtained, not only with IP/rp, maybe implement some crafting system for unique runes.

Bloodlustknight

04-21-2010

here's a question that should be looked over. when will you make a skill/ranking system for LoL so that when you queue for a match you would be paired up with ppl around your skill/rank and not be paired up like now where a lvl 12 gets put into a match against nothing but lvl 30s.

oh and tryndamere is a deadly champ, a lot of ppl don't know how to use him

Zerule

04-21-2010

What time is the q&a session exactly? Byronic failed to tell us aside that it's on the 23rd.

andiecanjr

04-21-2010

this may have been asked but here is my question...

-Do you guys have any plans for the camera which presents a penalty on summoners rift to players who play with auto cam? As I understand you guys had a camera flip feature then removed it, are there current plans for its reuturn it or maybe impliment a new positionable auto cam?

IHaveADreem

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper1020 View Post
no i dont mean with soley his ult he took an entire team i mean the malphite ran in and charged stun followed by the kennen with lightning ball and then his w key witch adds another mark and then he ultid while they were both nuking as their **** came off CD it was pretty OP but then again the entire team was basicly ontop eachothers nuts letting this happen but still
well you just answered your own question you obviously can stay so close together and let this happen i mean if malphite was able to hit all of the with a charge they were obviously having a lemon party or something cuz its not like the AOE of that attack is very big at all

Swods

04-21-2010

Question FOR Mr. President.

What maps you will do?
We wants a maps 7 vs 7 or more players It`s a battle game so we want a real battle. What do you think about this??
We just need more other maps in-game. Playing on only two maps are rly boring.

Vaellian

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlustknight View Post
here's a question that should be looked over. when will you make a skill/ranking system for LoL so that when you queue for a match you would be paired up with ppl around your skill/rank and not be paired up like now where a lvl 12 gets put into a match against nothing but lvl 30s.

oh and tryndamere is a deadly champ, a lot of ppl don't know how to use him
thank u.. someone isnt a noob in here... tryndamere shouldent be buffed because then everyone will start playing him

SofaKingAwsome

04-21-2010

Will this be before or after PTR Fridays?

leto1407

04-21-2010

when are you going to add maps master tryndamere ?