By the way, i was banned again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeetStorm

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbraSprite View Post
An "elitist" game is exactly what we don't need. No new players = no money for Riot = no game at all.
It is glad to know that your humble self is "amazing at the game" but since it wasn't created for you specifically and the rest of the world plays (and even pays) this game you have to be considerate of everyone.

What they need to do is have you work up your ELO in a lower league and have a more competitive league where a minimum ELO is required to participate. That would give people the level of competition they want to keep out some of the less skilled players.

They really need to rename this forum to "Trolls and Tears" because that is all that is discussed here.
Sorry but that doesnt fit Riots "player based" game. I agree there should be a seperate ranked que with minimum elo for players to join that league or rank. I disagree with this game catering to casual scrubs. Im tired of casual players joining ranked and duo q with someone and ruining game. Then im expected to not be upset with some ****** bringing a new player into high elo game? I cant complain? Its alot more than just that but thats just a brief example.

Its not trolls and tears. The system is broken. Verbal abuse is not on the same lines of intentional feeders , afkers, and leavers. On the same note someone who continually plays ranked games and manages to somehow make a higher elo because of riots terrible snowballing matchmaking system and feeding is also bad. Theres no difference of being stuck in a game with a feeding 1-12 person that being stuck with a verbal abuser. However the abuser can be ignored. The feeder can not be ignored.

Razyy

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locem View Post
Intentional grief is on the same level as verbal abuse, either way it is ruining someone's game experience even further than it already has to be.
stopped reading there.

as far as i know, them going 0/10 unintentionally <- that IS what is ruining my game experience (And no, smart one, unskilled player reports DO NOTHING).

they should know they are wrong, and stupid, they are bad and should feel bad. but no, apparently im the one ruining their game.... let me laugh.

i will stop posting in this thread. full of ****ing unranked casuals with 100 normal wins trying to act like the community rolemodels.

it is sickening. my only relief is knowing that i will never EVER stumble upon you at my elo.

Kissemiss

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razyy View Post
stopped reading there.

as far as i know, them going 0/10 unintentionally <- that IS what is ruining my game experience (And no, smart one, unskilled player reports DO NOTHING).

they should know they are wrong, and stupid, they are bad and should feel bad. but no, apparently im the one ruining their game.... let me laugh.

i will stop posting in this thread. full of ****ing unranked casuals with 100 normal wins trying to act like the community rolemodels.

it is sickening. my only relief is knowing that i will never EVER stumble upon you at my elo.
Cause if you're not playing ranked games then you do not count? So you have no right to an opinion unless you're in the top 85% of any field?
If you do not see the fault behind such logic yourself it's impossible to actually keep up any kind of sensible argument with you.

bledwhite

07-16-2011

I hardly think that the majority of players enjoy taking time off their lives to into a game and intentionally feed 0/10. In most instances, they probably just aren't very good at the game - no reason for you to be a ****** about it; doesn't make them play better, makes the team feel bad; totally a lose-lose.

If they indeed WERE intentionally feeding, then I'm pretty sure that your team has got your back on that, so they were banned as well.

All in all, you deserved your ban, probably.

FxyO

07-16-2011

yeah dont call 1-15 ashes with manamune noob feeders, youll get a 7 day ban.

pretty good for making money.

Locem

07-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razyy View Post
stopped reading there.

Well I tried ranked for a bit and won 8 games straight and got jumped to around 1400-1500 elo games. Won and lost 2 there, I have not played ranked since because I am taking the time to improve my game and get better with a more wide variety of champions, that is irrelevant to the argument.

Everyone who plays runs the risk of getting someone on their team that runs 0/10. It seems only people such as yourself are the ones that verbally abuse people for it. If you cannot behave with any sense of decency then you should accepting the fact that people will shun you. You are, in fact the minority right now and will always remain the minority as Moba games are becoming more popular.

Kudos to you if you are as good as you make yourself sound, but you were not this epic awesome amazing forever. Everyone has to start somewhere, just like you did. If you carry this super elitist personality that every death is someone else's fault, then I really really am sorry for you.

y1ppee

07-22-2011

slaM

LargeSnorlax

07-22-2011

Hey, cool, another thread where a bunch of people who got banned and who just all happen to be the best players of LoL agree with eachother.